• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homelander finds an Alien (Homelander vs Alarak)

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Both 8-A

Homelander and Alarak have prior knowledge on eachother's history

Start 10 meters away

Speed Equal

Battle takes place in front of the White House

Alarak: 0

Homelander: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Homelander upscales from 289.3 Tons and Alarak scales to 500 tons from the nuke he tanked, so a solid AP advantage for him.

Judging by Alarak's page he spams his telepathy during combat, also has a ton of hax. I'm favoring him in this but I'll wait to see more arguments for Homie

Homelander upscales from 289.3 Tons and Alarak scales to 500 tons from the nuke he tanked, so a solid AP advantage for him.

Judging by Alarak's page he spams his telepathy during combat, also has a ton of hax. I'm favoring him in this but I'll wait to see more arguments for Homie
They both have a no-sell from the value, so yeah the numbers are accurate.

As for Telepathy... yeah it takes a particular personality to not be bothered by Alarak, and he never shuts up

Unironically I can see Alarak taunting Homelander into h2h, making him give up his only advantage, that being range.

Unironically I can see Alarak taunting Homelander into h2h, making him give up his only advantage, that being range.

Listen to this and tell me Homelander wouldn't be taunted to hell and back lol

(I just liked the mental image of this fight and remembered I had an 8-A Alarak)

This fight has a hilarious personalities synergy that'll annoy the **** out of homelander lmao. But yeah Alarak for superior strenghth, skill and abilities.

Doesn't this Alarak have attack reflection? If taunting doesn't work, Alarak can just reflect for 1 second and send the damage back. (at least, that's how I remember counter-strike working)

While I agree that this seems to be an Alarak W, I'd at leat wait for one of two the boys supporters to give their input.

Doesn't this Alarak have attack reflection? If taunting doesn't work, Alarak can just reflect for 1 second and send the damage back. (at least, that's how I remember counter-strike working)

While I agree that this seems to be an Alarak W, I'd at leat wait for one of two the boys supporters to give their input.
No it just makes him immune to damage before he claps back with a big hit of his own

No it just makes him immune to damage before he claps back with a big hit of his own
Yeah, just saw his spotlight. I was mistaken. Still something to watch out. Maybe Alarak does that while mocking Homelander to increase the odds of him saying "**** it," rushing him into h2h.

Yeah, just saw his spotlight. I was mistaken. Still something to watch out. Maybe Alarak does that while mocking Homelander to increase the odds of him saying "**** it," rushing him into h2h.
Yeah Alarak is a nasty strategist, he likes his melee but pushed even a little all of his other abilities are spammed, like his charge and counter strike and going full Emperor Palpatine on a bitch

Back