• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homelander fights an Enderman (GRACE)

Will Homelander's Heat Vision even work on the Enderman since it automatically teleports when a Projectile hits it without it taking damage?

I just assumed that was in character for Homelander lol.

Figured he was cowardly enough/enough of a bully to the point where he'd just range spam

Looking at Homelander's respect thread. He seems to be engaged in H2H combat for most of the time.

Also, Enderman could withstand the heat of the nether, which vaporizes water, so it could likely take Homelander's heat vision without much problem.

Fair enough. Getting in a physical confrontation, Homelander is going to fight someone who's like, 2-3 times stronger than himself which is nothing that he's going to be used to. The teleportation is something I don't think exists in The Boys, and I dont think he'd be as prepared for it if the Enderman were to start teleporting around.

Homelander's never really been in a fight, but presumably Endermen don't really fight much either. In a traditional slugging match, Enderman would probably win? But I don't know. Maybe Homelander's LS could come into effect? Or could the Enderman just teleport out of it?

Since the Enderman is slightly stronger than the Homelander and can teleport around to confuse him, it could wear him down over time and eventually kill him. The Enderman did give the Heroes some difficulty in the fight. Well, as much as a mini-boss could, but that is better than most things Homelander ever did.

Although Homelander isn't entirely at a disadvantage since he could fly and has a range attack, he would likely get some good hits at the Endermen, but the teleport spam will confuse him and he isn't familiar with facing someone on his level, which is his major downfall.

I will vote for the Enderman mid-diff.

With the arguments presented I vote for the Enderman, it has superior strength, durability and teleportation is something that would really confuse Homelander a lot, Home have some wincons if he stays in the air and spam his heat vision (That while not as effective against the opponent could ended up winning with enough pressure), but considering how much he likes to go hand to hand combat against other opponents because of his arrogance...... So yes, Enderman FRA.

Last edited:
Back