• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homelander fights a "normal" human (0/1/0

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Felix is in his base key

Battle takes place in the middle of New York

Start 10 meters away

Speed Equal

Both can understand eachother(Since Felix does not speak English, he speaks Reikspiel)

LanderHome: 0

Jaeger Felix: 0

Inconclusive

Last edited:
idk man i think homelander take this-

Edit: speed equal doesn't help homelander still slam

idk man i think homelander take this-
If you actually read the "uninteractible" shit, it only applies to Felix's mind and soul. I don't know about you but I don't see any form of Mind or Soul Manipulation on Homelander's profile.

Also Immortality is bypassed if you don't kill the man

Also Felix is no LS fighter

If you actually read the "uninteractible" shit, it only applies to Felix's mind and soul. I don't know about you but I don't see any form of Mind or Soul Manipulation on Homelander's profile.

Also Immortality is bypassed if you don't kill the man

Also Felix is no LS fighter
ah i see, that makes more sense now

So iirc Homelander will start out get closer to using his 9 year old fighting skills, Felix will outskill him that will cause Homelander to fly up and start spam lasers, can Felix handle that?

Homelander will start out get closer to using his 9 year old fighting skills
Thats a big underestimation. Homelander is definitely skilled, not kuch but skilled for sure.

Anyways Felix stomps with Class M since Homelander nearly always goes with choking

ah i see, that makes more sense now

So iirc Homelander will start out get closer to using his 9 year old fighting skills, Felix will outskill him that will cause Homelander to fly up and start spam lasers, can Felix handle that?
Felix is pretty used to aim-doding things, plus Karaghul would 1000% resist the heat push comes to shove
Thats a big underestimation. Homelander is definitely skilled, not kuch but skilled for sure.

Anyways Felix stomps with Class M since Homelander nearly always goes with choking
TBF going for a choke is a good way to either get kicked in the balls(Yes, Felix has done this to things his size before) or an impalement

TBF going for a choke is a good way to either get kicked in the balls(Yes, Felix has done this to things his size before) or an impalement
"Felix brought his boot up, catching the beast-man between the legs. The thing howled in agony, and bent over." ~ Giantslayer

Welp so Homelander gets stomped. Significantly less skilled, less versatile and having almost no wincons with Mr Knight having multiple ways to straight up tank and better yet negate Homelander's existence.

Welp so Homelander gets stomped. Significantly less skilled, less versatile and having almost no wincons with Mr Knight having multiple ways to straight up tank and better yet negate Homelander's existence.
TBF, Felix moving Karaghul is slower than Homelander moving his head, Karaghul tanking was just a last resort thing

I will say this would be 1000x worse with Gotrek, cause while you can also incap him, he's much more skilled than Felix and a lot more bloodthirsty

Back