• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hit vs LordKnightmon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riiingo said:
As far as I can see both have pretty offensive hax to use against eachother but Hit is much over baseline universal and Knightmon has the hax resistances.
So is Knight

Gargoyle 1 said:
Riiingo said:
As far as I can see both have pretty offensive hax to use against eachother but Hit is much over baseline universal and Knightmon has the hax resistances.
So is Knight
like over 30-40x considering the massive growth chain between then and now?

So is Knight
like over 30-40x considering the massive growth chain between then and now?

Stronger then someone who destroys a Universe by existing? Yes

Well, that's because according to our rules, the amount of votes lead to inconclusive for now.... We don't have a 3 votes gap here as it is 6-7

@Dragon

Half of the votes for Hit's side don't even make sense against LordKnightmon though...

But I digress. Waiting just a bit longer I guess.

I'm going with LordKnightmon. Based on what I know of the two, plus what's been said, Hit doesn't really have a leg to stand on:

Hit's AP and Dura do not compare to LordKnightmon's.

His Time Leap is useless because of LKM's resistance to it.

His heart-stopping, invisible ki blasts are not going to amount to much as LKM doesn't have vital organs to hit due to his nature as a Digimon. They might do a little damage but they won't have the kind of effect that they normally would have.

Hit's only technique that really works is his Pocket Dimension but that still doesn't really help him. LKM can tear open holes between worlds and once he figures out what's going on he'll just bypass it.

LKM's experience dwarfs Hit's not just in amount (10,000+ to 1000+) but quality as he's fought against other Royal Knights and the Demon Lords, just to name a few.

Really, the only way I see LKM losing is if he just gets bored and leaves.

Im going to go with LKN because he has the edge in dura, AP, and skill as well as hax resistance that puts down the best of hit's abilities making this match a low-diff win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back