• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hit vs LordKnightmon

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gargoyle

LordKnightmon will still slaughter Hit since he hates pretty much everyone who isn't a Digimon.

@Gargoyle

He might monologue a little bit, but it's hardly enough for Hit to kill him, especially since all of Hit's techniques are effectively useless.

Bump.

I appreciate the fact that we're using a Royal Knight other than Alphamon or Omnimon here.

Im voting for Hit, Lordknight is scaled to more casual 3-A feats while Hit is at least 10x baseline and even if Knightmon was stronger, let me remind Hit is the guy who managed to get 10x stronger in the process of minutes.

Also even without most of His hax he can still easily keep up with his oppoent like he did Goku.

@Radical

He got one shot by SSB Goku right after his Time Leap went down. The power difference is negligible at best.

What's stopping LordKnightmon from just binding Hit and shoving a pile bunker through him?

The gap is not large enough yet. There is only a 2 vote difference so far.

Hit for reasons above, mainly LordKnightmon's arrogance while Hit would probably go for an immediate kill.

@FTW

How could Hit possibly one-shot LordKnightmon? His Ki Blasts will do nothing, going into close combat is suicide given the experience difference, and all of his hax is worthless.

@Reppuzan based on the fact that all you're saying are just assumptions. His Ki Blasts doing nothing and him being severely outmatched in close combat are assumptions based on nothing. While we do know that LordKnightmon tends to be arrogant and severely underestimate his opponent, I can see Hit finishing him off as quickly as possible, because that's what he does as an assassin.

@FTW

Based on nothing?

LordKnightmon doesn't have organs for Hit to target. Nothing to crush = they pass through harmlessly. The best they could do is wound LordKnightmon, and that would only make the latter bloodlusted faster.

Who do you think would win in a fight? A Knight who has spent countless years taking on cosmic-level threats or an Assassin who takes down small-time alien mob bosses for cash? Yes, Hit has gone toe-to-toe with Goku, but the Demon Lords are definitely more threatening things.

Then there's the fact that LordKnightmon's ability to bind Hit will work while Hit's Time Leap will not under any circumstances.

@Reppuzan can't Hit go to another dimension to dodge LordKnightmon's various attacks? And I assume Hit will be able to damage LordKnightmon and possibly kill him otherwise this would be an obvious mismatch.

It doesn't make any sense for Hit to be this strong if the only thing he ever had to fight were Alien fodder. So I don't know who has the most experience out of the two and even if one of the two has more experience than the other I think it'd be negligible.

@FTW

I already explained this. LordKnightmon is able to tear open holes in space-time anywhere he wants to travel between two places. It will only be a matter of time until he realizes how Hit's Time Leap works and tears the pocket dimension to pieces.

Doing nothing but fighting cosmic threats across the Digital World for countless years counts a lot more than fighting low-class and some high-class threats for a few hundred.

@FTW

"Considering the fact that all of the Royal Knights can tear open holes in space-time between the Digital World and the Human World, Hit's pocket dimension isn't nearly as much of an advantage as you might think."

The experience gap is wide actually

Hit who is a little over 1000 years while LordKnightmon has fought other Royal Knights and Demon Lords for over 10,000+ years.

Reppuzan said:
@Gargoyle
LordKnightmon will still slaughter Hit since he hates pretty much everyone who isn't a Digimon.
Hit dosen't even look human. Crusadermon might actually think he might be one for some time.

Btw, every Digimon has some sort of core inside of them, don't they? I know a handful of Digimons who were killed by having their core destroyed.

@Koichi

It's their DigiCore, their soul. It's been stated in reference materials that Digimon don't have vital organs since they're made out of binary code despite taking physical form.

Unless Hit's ki blasts start magically affecting the soul, they aren't doing much.

Reppuzan said:
@Koichi
It's their DigiCore, their soul. It's been stated in reference materials that Digimon don't have vital organs since they're made out of binary code despite taking physical form.

Unless Hit's ki blasts start magically affecting the soul, they aren't doing much.
I don't know exatcly what manga, but I've once seen Digimon being ripped apart and there was blood, bones and organs (then, they were turned into data).

@PaChi2

Why? LordKnightmon has a clear advantage in virtually everything except for mentality, but even that's patched up rather easily due to his genocidal tendencies.

Lets see: Lordkinghtmon has massive AP advantage, Hit's attacks wont damage him. And the guy can one shot Hit.

Also, LordKnightmon is unaffected by Hit's hax.

Pretty sure this is a stomp.

Is it really? I made this fight to be even. Two characters who are haxless fighting rach other. I thought both were even in AP...

Based on what? Neither of them has regen, resurrection, useful immortality or something like this

As far as I can see both have pretty offensive hax to use against eachother but Hit is much over baseline universal and Knightmon has the hax resistances.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Is it really? I made this fight to be even. Two characters who are haxless fighting rach other. I thought both were even in AP...
According to Rep the digimon has a clear advantage in AP and experience, so... in other words, you put SSj Goku vs kid trunks.

Stomp = Lordknightmon oneshots while Hit tries to use his hax. End.

Even if the digimon was to mess around with Hit, there is also a durability gap Hit cannot overcome. This lasts until LordKnightmon feels like killing hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back