• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hit vs Goku Black

This match has been done before but I don't remember who won but it might be Inconclusive.

Hit has his Time Skip, Cage of Time, Heart Attacking Shockwaves, Intangibility and his ability to evolve rapidly in a fight.

Black has his Space Cutting Scythe that can summon duplicates of himself that have great Regenerationn, His ability to get stronger after receiving damage, and Instant Transmission.

Both are good fighter but Hit is serious while Black likes to prolong fights and without Intel Black will likely get the same treatment Goku got in his second fight with hit. (Getting his chest caved in at the start of the fight).

So I'll go with Hit specifically because he'll try and end the fight quickly and given Black likes to take attacks it would lead to his downfall. If Black wasn't that type I would have voted inconclusive.

Hit kept up with Pre-Low 2-C blue Goku, who was quite a bit stronger than his Goku Black saga self, and thus, stronger than Goku Black on his own.

I think Hit would win because of his assassination techniques and time cages.

I completely forget about the AP gap.

I was doing the fight using the Hit that fought Goku after the Universe 6 & 7 tournament lol.

Yeah. Hit is likely the winner. Both have self improvement but Hit's looks more effective and less risky (doesn't strictly need pain to improve). Add that to the time manipulation capable of temporarily restrict Jiren and the Heart Invisible Shockwave and Black is done.

Bloodlusting both of them make sure Hit'll attack first with his abilities.

Black did fight SS2 Goku and became stronger than SSB in his base just from that one fight. If Hit attacks Black and gives him a chance to adapt he might eventually overcome the gap.

But that's highly unlikely.

Yeah, Hit has arguably better AP and Black can't get a zenkai boost if he's dead. It will be the same as Goku vs Hit when Hit one-shotted Goku.

I wouldn't say it's an AP stomp though. They should be close. We don't know how strong Goku got right after the Future Trunks' arc.

Yeah, and getting beaten by Jiren is not a feat. He is still 3-A and Jiren was suppressed. The only thing of relevance was his Time Cage, although he wouldn't be needing it.

Yet, Hit is not Low 2-C because we assume he was more suppressed against Hit than when he was facing the Spirit Bomb. And Hit did not do anything to him until the Time Cage.

Callsign Castle said:
Suppressed Jiren flexing was implied to be stronger than Fusion Zamasu, this is common sense.
You mean the person who casually shit stomped Hit? And thus isn't 3A?

That's on the profiles, your "common sense" isn't accepted on the pages so.

This will likely end up like Hit vs Vegeta in round 1, except Hit is not only stronger but also isn't holding back cause he can kill now.

Hit FRA

Hit

GB will more than likely want to prolong the fight to get stronger, but Hit wouldn't even give him the chance to. Maybe if Black started with his Scythe or Clones but he more than likely wouldn't.

With Hit, he would be able to beat Black no problem before the Tournament of Power, as he did kill Goku as a Super Saiyan Blue from their first round after helping Trunks from his future ruins from Black and Zamasu. Before the Tournament of Destroyers, he would have no problem regardless, as he would just go for their vital weak points for self-defense, as he incapacitated Vegeta as a Super Saiyan Blue as he was restrained from killing his opponent, as he is an assassin. And Goku managed to back him to the corner because of knowing about Hit's Time Skip being 0.1 seconds and studying his fighting style. Until he made some improvements and increased his duration to the Time Skip. For Black, he would not hold any punches as he wants the Zero Mortal Plan to be completed for his vision for utopia. As a Kai, he should be aware about Hit's portfolio or resume about his work, and Hit would know about his opponent to finish off efficiently for his assassination. Without prep time, Hit would be able to skip through time quickly and hit Black's vital organs and he's done for without giving a time to comprehend. That's what I think.

This match has been done quite a few times and the result is the same: Hit wins.

Black has no knowledge of Hit's techniques and how they function and while he should share compabilities similiar to Goku due to possessing the same body and being comparable to Goku, he doesn't share Goku's experience with Hit.

A big part of why Goku has been able to fight Hit has been because he's gotten to time to observe how Hit fights plus pure trial and error. Even then, once Hit was allowed to use lethal attacks, he killed Goku with his assassination blast. Yes, Goku revived himself with that ki blast, but the fact remains that Goku would have died without that.

Black doesn't have that luxury.

Wait wait wait. I'm a bit new to the wiki so I'm sorry if mentioning this so late is bad or anything, but wouldn't Black have knoweldge of Hit's techniques because he watched the Goku vs Hit fight from Godtube? I'm not sure if that changes anything but it's something to consider.

Yeah, the fight's concluded already.

Black would have seen Hit's time skip and improvement, and I suppose you could argue that he would know how they work through Goku + Hit's conversations. However, GB wouldn't have seen any of Hit's other techniques, and Goku had time to think up a counter against a Hit who was holding back; GB doesn't have that luxury.

Back