• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hit vs Future Trunks (0/0/0)

Coolboy6

He/Him
Two warriors of time fight it out!

Trunks is in Super Saiyan Rage, Hit is in his first key, Trunks knows about the timeskip
Trunks:

Hit:

Both are Future Trunks saga SSB Goku level

Last edited:
Trunks isn't powerful enough to just break through Hit's Time Skip on his own without the Spirit Bomb Sword so Hit just ***** him up.

Trunks isn't powerful enough to just break through Hit's Time Skip on his own without the Spirit Bomb Sword so Hit just ***** him up.
Also Trunks is comparable to hit so I don’t see how he wouldn’t break out and Trunks is capable of adapting like Goku and even Vegeta to some extent

Trunks has knowledge of the timeskip
How? He's never seen or heard of Hit. If it's because you gave him Prior Knowledge then you should state that in the OP. Even if he knew about that, Hit can just phase through all of his shit and crush Trunks' Heart like he did to Goku when he had the option to be lethal.
Also Trunks is comparable to hit so I don’t see how he wouldn’t break out and Trunks is capable of adapting like Goku and even Vegeta to some extent
He is but it took someone 10× Hit's Power to break through Time Skip the first time we see it fail in the anime and even then Hit began to adapt to Goku's Kaioken 10× as well as he himself stated which is one of the reason that Goku gave up because he couldn't hold Kaioken any longer without killing himself.

How? He's never seen or heard of Hit. If it's because you gave him Prior Knowledge then you should state that in the OP. Even if he knew about that, Hit can just phase through all of his shit and crush Trunks' Heart like he did to Goku when he had the option to be lethal.
It’s literally in the OP, just look. Trunks is knowledgeable to the point where he knows how to avoid that shit so I doubt he would just stand there and let it happen, plus Goku eventually was able to fight with hir in their second encounter during that time
He is but it took someone 10× Hit's Power to break through Time Skip the first time we see it fail in the anime and even then Hit began to adapt to Goku's Kaioken 10× as well as he himself stated which is one of the reason that Goku gave up because he couldn't hold Kaioken any longer without killing himself.
Goku there was weaker than his Future Trunks saga counterpart, and since then he has improved. And Trunks has shown to be comparable to Goku in super Saiyan rage

It’s literally in the OP, just look. Trunks is knowledgeable to the point where he knows how to avoid that shit so I doubt he would just stand there and let it happen, plus Goku eventually was able to fight with hir in their second encounter during that time
That wasn't in the OP the first time so don't lie to me. Also Goku only knew what to do because he had Prior Knowledge on Hit going into their first fight, he had no idea what he was getting into in their rematch until Hit had basically already killed him the first time and thus needed to play way more defensively after that when he learned that Hit could Phase through shit by hiding in his Pocket Dimension like he's Obito.
Goku there was weaker than his Future Trunks saga counterpart, and since then he has improved. And Trunks has shown to be comparable to Goku in super Saiyan rage
Kaioken 10× Goku is literally the same strength as Post-Goku Black Goku since he was able to fight Hit at all without using the Kaioken. His increases in the Future Trunks Arc were unquantifiable until we got that fight between Goku and Hit so at best Trunks is comparable to someone Hit has already adapted to and can freeze with Time Skip as even when he hadn't adapted to Goku yet, it still froze Goku for a tiny bit before Goku busted through it a second later so if Hit sees Trunks do the same thing, of which I'm very doubtful of, he'd know what to do now seeing as he now has experience of fighting people who can do that.

That wasn't in the OP the first time so don't lie to me. Also Goku only knew what to do because he had Prior Knowledge on Hit going into their first fight, he had no idea what he was getting into in their rematch until Hit had basically already killed him the first time and thus needed to play way more defensively after that when he learned that Hit could Phase through shit by hiding in his Pocket Dimension like he's Obito.
Trunks like Goku has prior knowledge in this match now so it doesn’t matter, also sorry about lying to you. I was kind of mad that you were just saying that Hit would stomp easily even if I disagree with that
Kaioken 10× Goku is literally the same strength as Post-Goku Black Goku since he was able to fight Hit at all without using the Kaioken. His increases in the Future Trunks Arc were unquantifiable until we got that fight between Goku and Hit so at best Trunks is comparable to someone Hit has already adapted to and can freeze with Time Skip as even when he hadn't adapted to Goku yet, it still froze Goku for a tiny bit before Goku busted through it a second later so if Hit sees Trunks do the same thing, of which I'm very doubtful of, he'd know what to do now seeing as he now has experience of fighting people who can do that.
Trunks is still comparable, albeit inferior to Goku by this time still so Trunks would be able to break through the time skip but with much more difficulty. Either way, Hit would have less difficulty taking out Trunks in comparison to Goku, but Trunks would probably put up enough of a fight to the point where it isn’t a complete stomp.

To conclude, Hit would still win this match with his time abilities but it isn’t a complete stomp like I said above

Trunks like Goku has prior knowledge in this match now so it doesn’t matter, also sorry about lying to you. I was kind of mad that you were just saying that Hit would stomp easily even if I disagree with that
Just don't that again, it makes you come off as biased.
Trunks is still comparable, albeit inferior to Goku by this time still so Trunks would be able to break through the time skip but with much more difficulty. Either way, Hit would have less difficulty taking out Trunks in comparison to Goku, but Trunks would probably put up enough of a fight to the point where it isn’t a complete stomp.
The only reason Hit didn't use Time Skip in their Rematch is because he knew that Goku could just bust out Kaioken again, something Trunks doesn't have that would amp him enough to break through Time Skip so Hit just freezes and Heart Crushes him.
To conclude, Hit would still win this match with his time abilities but it isn’t a complete stomp like I said above
No, Hit stomps because Trunks doesn't have the power necessary to deal with Time Skip.

The only reason Hit didn't use Time Skip in their Rematch is because he knew that Goku could just bust out Kaioken again, something Trunks doesn't have that would amp him enough to break through Time Skip so Hit just freezes and Heart Crushes him.
9:02 I’m pretty sure Hit was using timeskip there and Goku broke out without using kaioken
No, Hit stomps because Trunks doesn't have the power necessary to deal with Time Skip.
He doesn’t, even if Trunks was somewhat inferior to Goku since Hit used timeskip in that fight like in the video linked above

No, that's not Time Skip, that's his Pocket Dimension of store time. Hit explicitly states that he's not going to be charitable to Goku and use a move he already knows hot to beat.
He used that to freeze time before like timeskip IIRC

It's just the same Aesthetic, Champa literally says it's Hit's Pocket Dimension a few seconds after your Time Stamp. He doesn't use Time Skip a single time in that fight.
Ok well when did hit say that he wasn’t gonna use his timeskip just because Goku can use kaioken?

No, that's not Time Skip, that's his Pocket Dimension of store time. Hit explicitly states that he's not going to be charitable to Goku and use a move he already knows hot to beat. He literally says that at 3:05.
He never says why, he just says he’s not gonna use timeskip just because. And I’m pretty sure timeskip is predictable just by hit taking his hands out of his pockets IIRC

He never says why, he just says he’s not gonna use timeskip just because. And I’m pretty sure timeskip is predictable just by hit taking his hands out of his pockets IIRC
I mean the logical conclusion is that he remembers Goku using Kaioken to shatter the Time Skip so why would waste his time with that technique when Goku knows how to counter it? Either way, he confirms that he's not gonna use it on Goku. With all that being said, Trunks can't do anything before getting ******* Merced.

Back