• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hit Minor Duplication?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, so I know we're being really tight on Dragon Ball Super threads right now, but this really small.

Not sure if this was discussed, but shouldn't Hit have minor duplication? He was able to create fake energy clones to distract Goku in their fight in the woods?

But Goku was attempting to sense out Hit's energy, and when he did, he found that Hit had left energy fakes all around him to confuse him.

After images are when you move so fast hat other people perceive you at one place when you are actually in another. Goku specifically states that Hit was leaving energy fakes around the area to confuse him. If it were an afterimage, he would have had to make visual contact. This was just Goku sensing out energy.

But what is described in the show doesn't match up with the description of After images. Goku isn't looking at Hit, he's sensing out Hit's energy. He soon realizes that Hit is making fakes of his energy as a decoy.

It not an afterimage, and it can't be used in the normal sense of duplication, but it's part of his skill set. He is using it for stealth/misdirecttion, not direct confrontation, but it's something.

Heres a video of the scene

They are still more akin to advanced illusions than tangible duplicates.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

No problem. Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back