• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Historical Musicals Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Are pages like these allowed?
While it is a work of fiction, it's just a real person viewed through the lens of a musical.
While I doubt anyone cares about Lafayette, I imagine if for example there was a WW2 musical with Hitler as the main character, and someone made a page for them then we'd get complaints over that.

I don't think people would care too much, we have three Adolf Hitler pages.

I don't think the issue is it being a historical muscial, I think the issue is it not having notable stats, nor being from a combat-centric verse. Since that's already a well-established rule, I'm gonna go ahead and delete it.

Thank you both for helping out. I will close this thread then. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back