• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hisoka's ability to Revive and Regrow limbs

Can someone tell me if we can get Hisokas latest ability accepted here since it isnt on his page. He should the ability to get stronger after death and the ability control his powers after death as seen by Neferpitou. He was also able to create body parts out of his own nen ability, could this be a form of matter manipulation or molecule manipulation since he also can change characteristics of his body using texture surpise? Someone please explain down below
Death nen
Main-qimg-f0fc2cc06474cd788e8ca1cf7ced796e

It's much less likely to be matter manipulation rather then Body Control.

i said matter manipulation because he created something out of his bungee gum and has did it before i dont know tho

Back