• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hiruzen Sarutobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you summarise what the the conclusions were from the threads in question?

Anyway, Gwynbleiddd is planning a Naruto revision during his summer vacation, so you should preferably inform him.

@Ant

I think TheMightyRegulator already performed the changes, but with Gwynbleiddd's revision and Dariel Senju's Naruto calcs, I thought I'd bring this back up since the scaling honestly does not make much sense(Atleast, to me).

Third Hokage kept up with Orochimaru, still gets a Hypersonic stat when Orochimaru is MHS.

Ignoring that feat/scaling, Third Hokage should still be MHS when in Edo Tensei.

And his profile should include the ability to use all elements, as shown when he single handedly saved all of the Shinobi Alliance against Tobi's wood golem.

I think that this seems reasonable, but have asked Gwynbleiddd for input.

People don't seem to understand that not everyone has a part one key, all part 1 naruto characters that are faster the half curse seal sasuke are supersonic because he dodged Zaku's Supersonic air blasts and I think Gwynbliddd did a calce for Garra sand blocking Kimimaru's bone bullets and the mid end was supersonic.

There are no MHS feats in part one that only comes after the timeskip which is 2 years later when everyone becomes stronger.

Orochimaru, Tsunade, Juriya and the others who do not have part one key's need them and they need to be rated accordingly to Gwynbleiddd part one calculations otherwise we will continue to get theses threads where people ask why is this or people wondering why Kabuto is Supersonic but Tsunade is MHS even though they fought each other, that because some characters dont have part one stats.

I actually don't even know where Hypersonic Hiruzen came from since naruto's going mach 5 clam was obviously hyperbole and only Garra's high end bone bullet calc was hypersonic but the mid end was excepted.

Gwynbleiddd finished part one Naruto and is on Shippuden so it is possible to add part one keys to the characters who do not have them using his calculations.

Also no Edo tenshi was stated to be more powerful then when they where alive (except Madara iirc) so hiruzen doesn't scale. This is where Zabuza is not MHS for fighting Kakashi as an Edo because he was not stated to be enhanced.

Hiruzen is going to be scaled from post timeskip characters. Like Shikamaru for example. Similarly to what happened for Bleach.

@LordGriffin

The thing is, it doesn't make sense for the Sannin to increase in speed, given the fact they are all old and past their prime(Except Orochimaru). A decrease in speed would make sense, sure, but not an increase.

@LordGriffin1000 Thank you for the clarification. Gwynbleiddd is planning to do the Naruto revision during his summer vacation.

And, how does Edo Hiruzen not scale?

He fought alongside the other Hokage. He reacted to Tobi's wood golem's five elemental attacks. He saved Naruto from Shinju roots(Which should be MHS) when Tobirama/Minato couldn't FTG over.

I can except the Hiruzen being MHS if shippuden characters like shikamaru are MHS.

LlamaGod1411 true they where past their prime but that would mean no one got that much faster except the kids

@LordGriffin

If they were past their primes, whose speed won't increase, Hiruzen is justified MHS in Pt1 then judging by how the Sannin fought against each other in Pt1.

And @Gwynbleidd, could you please also add mastery over all five elements for Hiruzen?

@Ant alright I'm sure people can wait till then.

@LlamaGod1411

Fighting alongside someone doesn't mean you scale, however if those other things are MHS then I have no problems. Wasn't he the closest to naruto.

@Gwynblieddd Ok you should put "should be at least comparable to Shippuden characters like shikamaru and should be much more faster then curse seal sasuke who is Supersonic"

@LordGriffin

What?

Orochimaru fought Jiraiya fought Tsunade(All three MHS).

Just a little time before this, Sarutobi matched Orochimaru.

That would put Sarutobi at MHS.

Nvm tho, seems like upgrade is done.

@LlamaGod1411 I said that because they have no feats of being MHS in part one so they all should have that reasoning sorry if you where confused.

Like Burning Full Fingers said they will be scaled to post timeskip characters. If they all just said MHS because they fought each other but had no reasoning it would make no sense.

So, with the upgrade performed, should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back