• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hinata Hyūga VS Tenten

Hinata Hyūga VS Tenten

• Fight Location: Chūnin Exam Arena
  • Starting Distance: 10 Meters
  • Part I Hinata and Tenten will be used
  • Both in character
Hinata: 4 (@Monkey_Dunno, @Bernkastelll, @Popted2, @ElixirBlue)
Tenten: 1 (@GokuSparkle)
Inconclusive:

d3ab00d4e7c58b9f38096a21ef4c81d8.png
latest

Last edited:
I want to vote for Hinata but Tenten has Sealing

... Huh, that weapon doesn't have a page of its own.

OP says this is Part I Hinata and Tenten. That version doesn't has sealing iirc.

Anyways, Hinata. Part I Tenten is featless.
featless? idk about that. Her fights against Shikamaru and Tayuya were pretty damn impressive. Honestly, with Kamatachi, Temari probably one shots Hinata. If that could kill a cs2 beast and a whole forest, it'll wipe the floor with Hinata. But if Hinata gets close and hits her once, Temari's ******. If it's chunin exams Temari I'd say Hinata, if it's Sasuke Retrieval Arc I'd say Temari. If the starting distance was shorter I'd probably say Hinata either way.

Why is GokuSparkle talking about Temari in a match between Hinata and Tenten?
oh oops. That's what happens when you're online at 2 AM. But I mean it's kind of a similar story. At long range there's not much Hinata can do and at short range there's not much Ten Ten can do. Unless Hinata has rotation.

Back