• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Himiko Toga (My Hero Academia) vs Spider-Man (TASM Games) [0-0-0]

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
This is Final War Arc Himiko with Twice's blood being used, the fight takes place in an abandoned version of New York City and Himiko has Prior Knowledge on the Spider-Sense.

Himiko :

Spider-Man :

Incon :

Last edited:
I don't think Toga can do much here, in h2h, Spider-man folds her with acrobatics, Speed and Perception amps and Pressure points; in long-range... not really sure, Toga just doesn't seem to be good in longe range, so meh. Her stealth is pretty much useless with his Precog.

I don't think Toga can do much here, in h2h, Spider-man folds her with acrobatics, Speed and Perception amps and Pressure points; in long-range... not really sure, Toga just doesn't seem to be good in longe range, so meh. Her stealth is pretty much useless with his Precog.
There's also like a thousand of her.

Spidey is stronger and more durable here. As he scales to 15 KT while Toga scales to 10 KT.

What's Spidey's counter to infinite Toga clones that are all as strong as her? In literal seconds she can make tens of thousands of herself and flood the area.

I assume restraining her in web before she can use it. His LS is over 4x higher than her own after all. Although, she does have rocket weapons on her that can cut the web to free herself. Even if she cannot move, and I don't believe the difference in AP should prevent her from cutting his web.

Both of there speeds are basically the same. 63.69% vs 79.57% the SoL. If she gets Twice's blood off, I don't see Spidey winning this. He has no idea there is a time limit and he can't really hide from over hundreds of thousands of Toga clones looking for him.

I think she just overwhelms him in that case. But I'll avoid voting to see what knowledgeable people say about this Spidey.

Like instantly? Or she'll gradually clone herself into thousands?
She can create two basically instantly, but thousands will take a small amount of time. But there will be large amount of her before 10 seconds, their version of 10 second, pass by. The more of her that exist the faster the doubling becomes. And she doesn't need to make any movements to create more doubles.

So if she gets the blood off, restraining her would not stop her. And if one clone of her exist, they'll remain even if she is knocked out. And they can create more doubles even if they're melting away from too much damage. In one panel she can make this many doubles.

Also, pretty sure Spider Sense doesn't work off what the opponent sees as harmful. It'd still work even if Toga didn't see it as harming him. That's a weakness of Danger Sense, not a weakness of Spider Sense. But yeah, his Spider Sense will work fine against her.

Back