• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Higher dimensions in Digimon?

Antvasima said:
Do we even have a profile for DarknessBagramon? I couldn't find it.
Regarding ENIAC, ABC, Yggdrasil, Barbamon, VictoryGreymon, and ZeedGarurumon, perhaps we could use "At least [Previous value]. Possibly High 2-A" for them? Still, it seems very unreliable if we do not know the specifics.

I thinkExecutor N0 is currently researching Bagramon to make a page, though I'm not positive. I think it be fine to put "At least [Current values]" for now since we don't really know if they fully qualify for High 2-A. Sorry for the misunderstanding on that part

Darkanine said:
Antvasima said:
Do we even have a profile for DarknessBagramon? I couldn't find it.
Regarding ENIAC, ABC, Yggdrasil, Barbamon, VictoryGreymon, and ZeedGarurumon, perhaps we could use "At least [Previous value]. Possibly High 2-A" for them? Still, it seems very unreliable if we do not know the specifics.
I thinkExecutor N0 is currently researching Bagramon to make a page, though I'm not positive. I think it be fine to put "At least [Current values]" for now since we don't really know if they fully qualify for High 2-A. Sorry for the misunderstanding on that part
I reviewed the Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth and there really is not much to do about the Yggdrasil, really the maximum which was mentioned was that he could detect the High dimension of the main unit of the Eater . http://i.imgur.com/fGylk5i.jpg. The rest was just the same statement that he is the creator of the Digital World. Of the other existing statements which were not analyzed only one can be considered important. Yggdrasil existed everywhere and nowhere. You can feel it, but can not see his real form. http://i.imgur.com/PEjFnT0.jpg

Meanwhile I'm reviewing some appearances of Bagramon, anime and manga, to make a profile of him.

well i don't know how they are rated right now, however it depends how do we interprete the statement, specifically if we give more weight to "infinitely branching worlds" or to "higher dimensions beyond our capacity to even imagine", if its the former then it falls under a large/complex multiverse level, as it is infinte in the number of universe it contains. alternatively if the number is just "beyond our capacity to even imagine" then it still falls short to that, as its unquantifible, some people can't wrap their heads around a few billions, my favorite number i can't wrap my head around is 52 factorial for instance, the point is its unquantifible, so first need to decide how to tackle the statement and move on from there...

I'm just going say the same as what Sheoth said earlier. Also, this would depend on weather or not the character in question can destroy "infinitely branching worlds" or not.

Zeed and God have been upgraded already accordingly the other day ago. Are there still any info on any Digimon charcters that can also do something like the ones mentioned above?

Notw: Shooting a bullet in the dark here due to having next to no knowledge on the series.....

The statements are somewhat general and it's how one interprets them , infinitely branching worlds can be anywhere between 2-B to High 2-A and higher dimensions beyond our capacity to even imagine is betwenn regular 2-C to high 2-A ( since most people can't understand the meaning of a 4th dimension and i have no idea about the intelligence of the characters on the images)

Really I see no reason to disbelieve in High Dimensions because of the knowledge characters, on one side you have Alphamon, leader of the Royal Knights who proved to have a good knowledge about the dimensional theories (which was disguised as Kyoko Kuremi) on the other side you have Sudeo that at the moment was fused with the consciousness of Eaters and the Yggdrasil (who created and supports the entire Digital World)

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
So just to be clear, this upgrade is coming from "infinitely branching worlds", correct?
Yes, it is based on the claims of infinite or countless worlds, we are discussing on a possible increase in the level of Digimon who are on the website (About High Dimensional,none Digimon was mentioned as being able to achieve this level, only Yggdrasil was mentioned as being able to at least detect these high Dimensions)

Alright. Well if there are confirmed to be infinite universes, I suppose it is alright to upgrade Digimon who are supposedly able to destroy said infinite universes. However, my main concern is the "infinitely branching space-time" image makes it seem more like universes will be created without end due to infinite possibilities rather than infinite universes simultaneously existing. Not sure how that would be quantified, though.

Since it is a bit chaotic (for me), can I ask upgrades to which level are currently in question? 2-A or something higher?

DontTalk said:
Since it is a bit chaotic (for me), can I ask upgrades to which level are currently in question? 2-A or something higher?
2-A, even if we speak of the High Dimensions that exist are over countless worlds, nothing would ever change that the one who was said to at least be able to detect these High Dimensions was Yggdrasil (not considering the beings that exist in these high-Dimensions, the Eaters)

I see. Well 2-A would sound reasonable to me, given that digimon apparently was a multiverse before, it isn't unreasonable to assume that the branching spacetimes are part of it.

DontTalk said:
I see. Well 2-A would sound reasonable to me, given that digimon apparently was a multiverse before, it isn't unreasonable to assume that the branching spacetimes are part of it.
2-A or High 2-A? I have a bit of a concern with High 2-A, which I mentioned above.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
2-A or High 2-A? I have a bit of a concern with High 2-A, which I mentioned above.
Will not make a difference once the most recent tiering revision is done, would it?

Yes. That is correct. Since only an extremely small 5-D space would geometrically be required to house an infinite number of 4-D universes, we just separated regular 5-D characters into High 2-A. As such, the Digimon pages in question should be adjusted to regular 2-A.

Back