• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High School DxD Physiology Pages Addition

Greetings.

As part of a pretty on-going process to update the one and only High School DxD Series, there are several profiles on there that happen to be of the same species of several in one way or another. And there are a few of them that are pretty somewhat prominent amongst them. In this case, it's that of Devils, Dragons, and even somewhat Angels too in a way. A few of these actually have abilities and the like that is shared among their kind and to better remedy this, I made drafts for potential physiology pages for the aforementioned races.

Granted they only have references cited for the feats and statements in questions for the abilities, and those that don't are just simply common things that's noted as beings of the supernatural compared to those of humans in the normal side of their world. While they don't have scans, those can be considered to be added on if needed. These are just made as is for how they will look like.

That said and in spite of the lack of scans as they are at the moment, these pages are made to help to accommodate all of the characters of the relevant species in question (of which there's quite a plenty of them) as well as for other upcoming processes for DxD's update such as updating the profiles in terms of their stats and powers among the like.

Basically, just wanting to get this out so it will make future CRT's easier on the profiles by having these be approved for posting.

I obviously agree, thanks for your work
Ye.

Tbh, I could have waited for more to add in more references at least but just been getting slow on this and busy with stuff on my end IRL.

Figured I might as well just present these as is, hope it's passable enough, and if I have to (and probably will), get the scans on them linked alongside the references so then it'll make future CRT's like profile updating and whatnot easier.

I like it, but I must mention some things, in Junior DxD we saw a Dragon make use of the ability to summon in combat, he specifically summoned subordinate dragons to fight him, there it is stated that it was to be expected that he would do that since he was a Dragon that classified as Dragon King Class, that should mean that the 5(6) Dragon King and those dragons that equal or surpass them should be able to do the same.
Sensing she was at a disadvantage after getting injured, she spread both wings and rose into the sky.

“[Come, servants.]”

She commanded, gazing down from the sky, and countless magic circles surrounded me.

What emerged from them was a horde of small and medium-sized dragons.

“[Hunt.]”

Obeying Lilibette-san’s command, the dragons turned their eyes toward me like predators.

[That one is Dragon King-class. So having many dragons as servants is only natural.]

I like it, but I must mention some things, in Junior DxD we saw a Dragon make use of the ability to summon in combat, he specifically summoned subordinate dragons to fight him, there it is stated that it was to be expected that he would do that since he was a Dragon that classified as Dragon King Class, that should mean that the 5(6) Dragon King and those dragons that equal or surpass them should be able to do the same.
Ah.

Well I never really read Junior so I never quite got that info. Though I would think that only really applies to Dragons of a certain level which even then, we got plenty who are notable for being at least Dragon King class so it doesn't hurt to take that off and just have that be the mention instead.

Duelly noted nonetheless.

Back