• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High Godly Regenerationn Hades

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Death of Hades marks the end of the Holy war, His death was complete mind, body, soul as if his soul still remained it would've left his body

[ 'https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/10/104108/6107013-hadesloses2.jpg' ]

Not Only does the Enbodiment of death himself die but he states that all the world's that are linked to him, and in which he inhabits will disappear

[ 'https://*********.com/manga/saint-seiya/s1/v28/c108' ]

Hades: 'If I die all that I have built disappears with me, Tartarus (hell) as well as elysium'

High Godly Regenerationn is defined as 'The ability to regenerate even after the totality of your existence is erased, alongside with the reality you are within.'

[ 'https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Regenerationn' ]

the reality that Hades body resides in is Elysium

[ 'https://m.imgur.com/gallery/b1twyPw' ]

In episode G assassin an event that took place 7 years after the events of hades arc we can see hades revived even after he was erased and his realms elysium, and hell were gone.

[ '
HadesSword2.jpg
]

as the scans hades is back once more 7 years after he has already been erased.

Thread Recap: Hades has High Godly regen based on the events of both Hades arc and episode g assassins where he died along with his realms and was capable of revival.

Conclusion: High Godly Regenerationn Hades.

saint seiya gods emcompass concepts within themselves, so that argument is completely invalid.

from the authors own novel itself gigamachia:

https://imgur.com/uKOYsnP

'Within Uranus - the Sky - the stars took shelter' Uranus encompasses the sky conceptually and is its very beginning and its literal enbodiment

'Within Pontos - the Ocean - life began' within pontos the ocean as he is its literal embodiment

all gods embody concepts so it logically would be the same for them INCLUDING hades, they emcompess these concepts which is where the concepts themselves were born within the gods themselves, so killing a god in saint seiya is lierally no different than destroying the concept they embody, so yes my thread is indeed still valid destroying the god and the concept thats emcompassed within themselves.

Master Lenus said:
saint seiya gods emcompass concepts within themselves, so that argument is completely invalid.

from the authors own novel itself gigamachia:

https://imgur.com/uKOYsnP

'Within Uranus - the Sky - the stars took shelter' Uranus encompasses the sky conceptually and is its very beginning and its literal enbodiment

'Within Pontos - the Ocean - life began' within pontos the ocean as he is its literal embodiment

all gods embody concepts so it logically would be the same for them INCLUDING hades, they emcompess these concepts which is where the concepts themselves were born within the gods themselves, so killing a god in saint seiya is lierally no different than destroying the concept they embody, so yes my thread is indeed still valid destroying the god and the concept thats emcompassed within themselves.
You can kill a conceptual being without destroying the concept, like kratos once killed the embodiment of pain yet Gaea was still screaming in pain a few moments later, there are other instances like this in comics.

@Saikou The Lewd King Ah, thats my mistake the amount of universes that need to be destroyed, needs to be clarified tho to reduce further confusion, i strictly went by its definiton when making this thread, without knowing how strict the guidelines were.

Well like I said, it's not about the number of universes. The point of the description is that you must be able to regen from the destruction of the plane of existence you exist in. A tier 2 like Hades implicitly transcends basic universes, so the one step above (The Multiverse) must be destroyed in order to qualify, given that on his level, destroying universes would be like destroying planets to us. High damage, yes, but does not really grant higher regen from regenerating from their destructions.

Hold up the multiverse is in no way relavant here as hades realm exist in a place seperate from it, the multiverse of saint seiya being destroyed wouldnt be a feat connnected to hades, Hades realms were destroyed along with him, and by strict definiton this quantifies as high godly, why would the universes destruction of these realms not be enough to grant such an ability, its being erased ALONG with your reality, Hades is DIRECTLY connected to his realms, and they were ERASED along with him.

I agree with @Master Lenus. I'm unsure as to why it's required to regenerate from the destruction of all reality based on the definition that's on the Regneration page.

He and the reality he resided in were destroyed. He then came back along with those realms. Is there some miscommunication on what the feat actually is that's not coming across?

"High Godly Regenerationn is defined as The ability to regenerate even after the totality of your existence is erased, alongside with the reality you are within."

Hades needs to regen from the destruction of the whole SSverse (aka his reality) to have High-Godly regen.

What Pachi and Saikou said, to get high Godly he would have to regen back from the destrution of the entire multiverse.

Say, if Cronus had destroyed the whole thing and Hades showed up like "bruh it didnt even bother me", yes, I'd be supporting this.

Not sure i'm understanding, are you using chaos world Hades? the Hades who defeated the bronze saints and never died as a reason??

what any of you are attempting to say isnt coherent with its inital definition, the realm which hades exists in is his own seperated from the saint seiya multiverse, NOWHERE in High godlys definition does it state that the multiverse needs to be destroyed it states the realm which you inhabit need to be destroyed along with the totality of your existence, ive already proven both of these things in the thread and the comments of the thread, so exactly whats so hard to grasp about my thread?

no the literall meaning of Multiverse is huge, like its impossible for Hades's universe to be outside of the Multiverse. In simpler terms its like saying that Universe 7 isnt apart of the DB multiverse. Hades does not exsist outside of the multiverse

PaChi2 said:
"High Godly Regenerationn is defined as The ability to regenerate even after the totality of your existence is erased, alongside with the reality you are within."

Hades needs to regen from the destruction of the whole SSverse (aka his reality) to have High-Godly regen.
Elysium is his own realm and it was destroyed along with him and he stkll regenerated back. This thread makes sense for an upgrade.

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Fool! I am a God! I won't die as if I were a human being, but merely fall into deep sleep! However, you cannot say the same of you, Aiolia!" [Zeus]

"You may have destroyed me... But, for as long as conflicts exist... Without a shadow of a doubt... The battlefields, the smell of blood... Will allow me to return once more." [Eris]

imgur album for scans is here.
Thats already been established in his profile he has reliant immortality. In this revision we're just talking about high godly feat from hades

AstralKing7 said:
no the literall meaning of Multiverse is huge, like its impossible for Hades's universe to be outside of the Multiverse. In simpler terms its like saying that Universe 7 isnt apart of the DB multiverse. Hades does not exsist outside of the multiverse
No. structure can exist outside a multiverse theres even an ability that grants that like spital temporal lock.

Saikou is correct as far as I am aware.

Elysium is his own realm and it was destroyed along with him and he stkll regenerated back. This thread makes sense for an upgrade.

No. Otherwise every single guy that sustains an universe with his presence and regenerates would have High godly regen, its clearly not not what the definition for high godly regen requires.

As far as I am aware high-godly is something like a character from a meta horrorgame sending you a message after you deleted the game.

It either involves the verse itself, or everything on your level of dimensonality being gone

Ok since you guys dont get this but hades own realm is higher than the mortal realm which consist multiple universe. Elysium is basically his plane of existence not parallel or connected to underworld. This by definition is high godly. Or at this point I will call in denials

I don't understand... Are you saying that Hades underworld is a higher Dimensional existence, or saptiotemporal locked...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back