• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 8-C Tournament round 2

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Liu_Kang human key

Speed equalized

Liu Kang: 8

Nova:

Incon:

Last edited:
Well, Nova seems to have the AP and Range advantage. Plus, he can fly and resist Liu Kang's fire attacks.

On the other hand, Liu Kang has the LS advantage (although it would be difficult to catch Nove since he can fly) can teleport, heal and has better stamina.

I'm not voting yet, i want to see other arguments first.

It only says energy, and afaik fire is not a form of energy, at least judging from the examples of energy that he has used in his profile.

So the combat would probably be reduced to long range, as I believe the Nova would take advantage of being able to fly during this fight.

The distance between them would also give Liu Kang an advantage as he can pretty much see them coming with that amount of space between the two, not to mention teleportation should help him dodge attacks.

Sim, isso da uma boa vantagem ao Kang, mas caso o Nova percebesse que esta em desvantagem em combate a longo alcance ele iria tentar se aproximar para combate corpo a corpo, apesar dele ter a vantagem e AP, acredito que as habilidades do Kang sejam o bastante para lidar com o Nova.

Kang fra

Nova can literally just bullrush him and blast tf out of him
Why is he losing

Sim, isso da uma boa vantagem ao Kang, mas caso o Nova percebesse que esta em desvantagem em combate a longo alcance ele iria tentar se aproximar para combate corpo a corpo, apesar dele ter a vantagem e AP, acredito que as habilidades do Kang sejam o bastante para lidar com o Nova.

Kang fra
I just realized that pose in the wrong language, lol

Yes, this gives Kang a good advantage, but if Nova realized that he is at a disadvantage in long-range combat he would try to get closer to melee combat, although he has the advantage and AP, I believe Kang's abilities are enough to handle Nova.
Nova can literally just bullrush him and blast tf out of him
Why is he losing
don't count my vote yet, can you explain better?

Back