• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Higashikawa Mamoru vs The Gray Boy

Could Mamoru just beat him to death because of his power being beyond time

Is "gray boy notices a guy" really a luck based thing

Honestly, I think this could be interesting. (Yes, I totally made it due to Gray Boy being listed in 10-B of strongest characters...)

Could the gray boy have died a day before the match, by tripping over a random rock and hitting his head?

No. He'd have just looped back since his head gets crushed at some point and hes fine.

His two deaths were from Glaistig Uaine, who rips out powers, and Flechette, who hqs a power designed to hurt things like High 4-C Scion (Worm) and negates all kinds of powers and resists.

He'd just rewind that unless Mamoru's absurdity prevents his ability from activating due to functioning beyond the constraints of time

How likely is it that one of the two that killed him randomly meet him a day before the match and decide to kill him? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I mean, this is actually interesting from a time perspective.

If he's looping back damage via a time loop, but Mamoru inserts damage into the time loop after it already happened, then it would only loop back to the damage.... theoretically... I think...

He just loops back to the state he was in when he takes the vial, so pristine.

What I mean is: Lets say the fight takes place at time B and the boy loops time back to time A to erase his injuries.

Couldn't Mamoru's ability at time B change the past so that the boy is injured at point A, so that the boy can't heal the injuries because looping to point A leaves him injured?

No, since even just getting powers at all restores you to physical peak. If they made him hurt while he got his powers he'd still be healed.

Going with The Gray Boy since Mamoru doesn't seem to have a way to damage him and once he is caught in the loops it's all over.

Back