• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hey look buddy I’m an engineer that means I fight Overwatch clones

Engineer is now 8-C with optional equipment so I thought I’d do this

Making bacon

Build ‘em up, break ‘em down.

Rules

Speed equalized

8-C gravel war engineer, he is allowed all of his weapons from his loadouts. And 8-C torbjorn used.

Engineer spells Restricted and is bloodlusted with knowledge

Also engineer has 30 minutes of prep time.

Battle takes place in Central Park in New York City

Starting distance is 35ft and out of sight

Also rap battle between the two, enjoy

Last edited:
1- Engenier has no reason to start with his tier 8 weaponary as he don't know Torb can tank his other stuff, torb is also more then used to fight laser user, engenier turrets will not be of much use considering they are 9-A them selfs, add this thorb speed amplification, long and short ranged options in combat, almost instant tower construction that will destroy engeniers ones and that engeniers tier 8 options projectiles are considerable slower then missels in the game(The carper being the exeption)

telefrag is extremely situational and even if Engenier hit's storbh he has regen to minimaze damage and 4 options of area control (turrets, liquid metal and that string bomb)

to end It, any single attack that land on the engenier will be fatal

and sinse Torb can hack he can also put engenier turrets against him, not like he would have much problem aproching with speed and defense amplification against something bellow his dura level

finally, engenier transmutation options only work if he kills the oponent so not usefull here

voting torb, the thing that will give him more work will 100% be uber charges and the short circuit that if engennier get's luck may let him win comboed with the carper rate of fire but this is very unlikely

decisive torby win

Jesus, Lemon. I Barely could read that.

But yeah. Torbjörn kind of dumpsters here.

Torb is generally more skilled in straight up combat, he's like 4x stronger so he can tank a lot more hits, his turret unironically beats Engineer's turret because it can be gotten to full power nearly instantly while Engineer takes about a minute to really get going, and at the end of the day when Engineer's only wincon is telefragging, AKA something Torbjörn would just never stand on and would rather destroy due to being an enemy mechanical thing... and Engineer's 8-C equipment is either short ranged, easily dodged, or just gets destroyed by Torbjörn pouring molten iron all over his shit.

I don't think Engineer has a proper wincon, actually.

Jesus, Lemon. I Barely could read that.

But yeah. Torbjörn kind of dumpsters here.

Torb is generally more skilled in straight up combat, he's like 4x stronger so he can tank a lot more hits, his turret unironically beats Engineer's turret because it can be gotten to full power nearly instantly while Engineer takes about a minute to really get going, and at the end of the day when Engineer's only wincon is telefragging, AKA something Torbjörn would just never stand on and would rather destroy due to being an enemy mechanical thing... and Engineer's 8-C equipment is either short ranged, easily dodged, or just gets destroyed by Torbjörn pouring molten iron all over his shit.

I don't think Engineer has a proper wincon, actually.
I fixed it so that engineer is bloodlusted, has knowledge, and is given his spells

I dunno anything about TF2 but Torb's Turret needs to visually detect the target to take it down, with Invisibility he could sneak behind it, potentially negate its damage and destroy it with Damage Transferal and then it would just be a 1v1.

Back