• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hey Lois, remember the time that Skeletor wannabe tried to capture me?

Psychomaster35 said:
Well im sure papyrus cannot even hurt peter due his (likely cartoon) immortality and toon force and also he has a hulk like gamma body plus even withought the gamma body he was able to survive a ufo crashing into the earth so its very likely he has higher defence

The Rocket crash feat was regarded as an outlier.

Also, Papyrus can just turn Peter's soul blue and catch him off guard with blue bones.

Psychomaster35 said:
The Rocket crash feat was regarded as an outlier.
Also, Papyrus can just turn Peter's soul blue and catch him off guard with blue bones.
well yes peter (as of i remember) Peter has never encountered any soul manipualtion or magic like the undertale verse`s but i just think that peters toon force and impressive durability should be enough to survive papyrus and kill him

Theuser789 said:
What's their AP and dura diference? Papyrus destroying his soul would bypass his immortality
well yes although peter has seen to die and come back but i have also heard that in undertale its stated that it would take the entire underground to match 1 human soul but, as seen in literally every fight using UT characters, it seems like its not fight applicable

I'm pretty sure that's just because humans in-universe have Determination to aid them. Why is it combat inapplicable? Literally everything he does revolves around targeting your soul.

PlozAlcachaz said:
I'm pretty sure that's just because humans in-universe have Determination to aid them. Why is it combat inapplicable? Literally everything he does revolves around targeting your soul.
honestly its hard to find feats for both of these characters as papyrus attacks a persons soul and peter griffin is sometimes very inconsistant with his feats but im gonna try find more for both characters

Well Peter doesn't really resist anything spiritual, which we agree if Papyrus' main method of attack. I'm not sure what Peter's wincon is here though.

PlozAlcachaz said:
Well Peter doesn't really resist anything spiritual, which we agree if Papyrus' main method of attack. I'm not sure what Peter's wincon is here though.
peters wincon is toonforce he has done crazy things with it then he gets the crap beaten out of him by something weak..

i'd lean on papyrus' side for now because papyrus blue soul mode can reduce peter's mobility and he could pretty much attack from a range and block gunfire with a wall of bones while he could also aim at the soul

Undertale humans aren't comparable to regular humans, plus that's stating the power of their soul, human bodys are physical so they aren't atuned to their soul like a monster is to their soul, which is why when a monster absorves a human soul they become strong enough to destroy a village

"Toonforce" is just vague in terms of a ability

Peter sucks at fighting. Where Papyrus at least is noted to be strong by Undyne, and seems to have decent skill in combat. Since the regen is no issue since after injuring him enough. His soul is destroy saying no to regen, Papyrus uses likely better skill and Better range assault (onslaught of bones > Gun in this case) to overwhelm peter.

Papyrus via the fact he has competent combat experience and the blue mode and bone spam Peter wouldn't be really accustomed to.

I have no idea what Peter's wincon here is to be honest.

Peters win is gunning him down. He has Strength and durability advantage by a decent amount, and still certainly Can fight. Papyrus is just the better fighter with better range attack as it's much harder to dodge.

Back