• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

hewwo onii-chan!!

5dhcpj.jpg

Dont give up! The pandemy is ending within the next months or 2! Freedom is at hand, fight those demons!

Don't become a degeneraaaaaate

I have gotten some emails saying "I don't understand how any type of justice can be a real justice in this country." Because we have to be at the mercy of the courts to be granted rights that a majority wants and a minority doesn't. That is why I can't get behind the idea that all abortion should be illegal. We are a nation that is bound by law. It is the American way. I remember back in the day when we still had mob laws in this country. If you were in the mob or owed a mob, you were subject to the mob, for better or for worse. If a member of a mob did something to you, you had to take that on the chin. Not today. Today, we worship the government. The government is our God. It is the source of everything. It is responsible for all that is good. It must protect all. It is our protector. When we no longer protect ourselves, when we no longer take care of our own, then we have become what the government is intended to stop. We need to stop all laws. This is what the

what the ****

Back