• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Herobrine (Hypixel) vs Technoblade (Dream SMP)

Can't we just say that "Regular player defeated Herobrine, and now it's Technoblade + better weapons and armor + gapples, etc"?

I wouldn't say "better" gear. The regular player actually has stronger weapons than the Orphan Obliterator iirc. Technoblade probably has better armor though. Herobrine also has plenty of abilities that could help him.

Last edited:
I was referring to the netherite items being better than diamond. Although I guess you’re right about the weapons.

Still, generally speaking, Techno should be superior in almost every way to the regular players, correct?

Do keep in mind that its not just a single player that defeated Herobrine, but it took the strength of multiple players and Archangel Thannos' Magic to kill him.

My memory on the second map is a bit fuzzy, but wasn't Thannos just creating a platform to Herobrine or something. I seem to recall he needed 3 items to create a bridge in the final battle.

And wasn't it possible to defeat him solo?

Correct me please, if I'm wrong.

Thannos fired 3 powered up spells to weaken Herobrine, each of which is powered up by 3 souls so the players could finish them off. It is technically possible to defeat him solo, but most portrayals show multiple players fighting Herobrine. (The trailer, the server required 4 players to start the game, the chest has 4 armor sets)

I see. Still, even the fact that he can tango with 4 players at once shouldn't give him the advantage, since Techno can do the same but against more people.

The main point seems to be the weakening spells. Is it possible to defeat Herobrine without Thannos' help? Or is he invulnerable or smt?

Its probably possible, but it would just take a lot of power to do so. Though during that time, arrows don't work on him.

Than I don't see any major problems. Magic is menageble, attacks too, not considering skill difference and some new version mechanics, like firework attacks, trident, etc.

Well Herobrine can also summon his minions and freeze Technoblade in the air. He can also attack while vanished (aka while he is in his teleporting state). Those might prove to be troublesome for Techno.

I think we're aloud to add this now.

• However if a battle reaches with 3 votes for either character or inconclusive and no other voter comes by to give another vote in the thread, it is likely possible to end it with just those 3 after a certain amount of time has passed (ex. a day passes and the thread has about 3 votes only if absolute necessary.

Back