• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AlriR. So we got 2 powerful "heroes." Lets see what we got.
Off rip, I can see that Thraxa dude has higher stats. With this in mind, it's already not looking good for Baldy.
Looking at the powers, it is clear that Thraxa guy can win just by staying in the air due to his flight due to Baldy not being able to psuedo-fly yet during training. Thraxa guy has many wincons (Flight, martial arts, regen [albeit slow], and rage power), it is unlikely Baldy would win this.
However, Baldy does have a wincon for him as well. His d%^&head amount of willpower. He naturally broke his limiter, allowing for him to fight for extremely extensive periods. Saitama might eventually shrug off Invincidude's hits.
Hmmm... I'm not sure about this one. Saitama has stupid willpower and some pretty heavy hits, however Invincidude has a lot more powers and wincons.
I'm siding towards invincidude for right now.

The thing is though, Saitama's willpower is greater than even Garou's, who was able to overcome death. And since they are comparable in stats, I don't see any reason for Saitama to not just outgrow him quickly.

The thing is though, Saitama's willpower is greater than even Garou's, who was able to overcome death. And since they are comparable in stats, I don't see any reason for Saitama to not just outgrow him quickly.
Yeah, bro has like Record of Ragnarok Adam Willpower but on steroids.

Saitama can grow from getting one shot to one shot his opponent. As far as I can see, he scales to 225.25 Megatons while Mark to 948.468 Megatons
Mark can fly, which as far I can tell, Saitama has no way to deal with

Saitama can grow from getting one shot to one shot his opponent. As far as I can see, he scales to 225.25 Megatons while Mark to 948.468 Megatons
Mark can fly, which as far I can tell, Saitama has no way to deal with
Mark can't really abuse this though because he has no ranged options, at least none that Saitama can't replicate on a greater scale.

Back