• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Here Comes A New Challenger! (Kamen Rider Kuuga VS Ancient Lich King)

Made this for Kuuga to contest the 11th spot with Ancient Lich King in the top 15 strongest non-smurf 6-C rankings.
Due to the nature of this battle, I can't be as fancy.

Battle Conditions:

• Speeds are equalized
  • Both are at their strongest 6-C keys
  • Everything else unmentioned will be according to SBA

Votings:​

FhiGuW1WYAQcnmO

Last edited:
Ok, there's a huge AP diff between Kuuga and Lich. Over 14x diff to be exact
So I think that's it.
Unless any summoner war supporters or anyone else wants to chime in, I think that's done.

Add that to the P&A section then, if it gives the idea of "creation" then it does not sounds like a passive at all.
Because the shield is passively created in the instant that the battle begins, don't need to explain any futher
Unless any summoner war supporters or anyone else wants to chime in, I think that's done.
What's ranged attacks Kamen Rider has.

Also he don't have NPI, so he can't normally hit Lich when he becomes intangible

Because the shield is passively created in the instant that the battle begins, don't need to explain any futher
I don't see how it can be passive if it passes through a creation, when it was always supposed to be there.
What's ranged attacks Kamen Rider has.
Pegasus Bowgun, Titan Sword, Sealing Energy explosions, supernatural ignition ability, fear aura, weather manipulation, electricity.
Also he don't have NPI, so he can't normally hit Lich when he becomes intangible
The imgur link of his Intangibility is broken.

I'm starting to question if that is only "passive" under Game Mechanics. But I don't think it being passive or not is relevant here.

It is always there when the battle begins, and every time the shield is break, he is recreated
The forcefield itself states that it can be broken when attacked a certain amount of times (the skill descriptions even state that multi-hit attacks can remove the shield. The Pegasus Bowgun has a multi-hit attack (or is it the rising one? I forgor but he does have one) and once that barrier is broken, the Overwhelming Aura and Fear Manipulation should come into effect, allowing him to finish the fight with the instantaneous plasma manipulation attack. Not only that, but as Zeed has said, he has electricity manipulation and weather manipulation to help him with that too.

One thing I've seen from scans is that Lich doesn't really stay intangible all the time, especially when he's going for attacks. Could be wrong but that's what I've noticed.

One thing I've seen from scans is that Lich doesn't really stay intangible all the time, especially when he's going for attacks. Could be wrong but that's what I've noticed.
He just get intangible to get near the monsters.
The forcefield itself states that it can be broken when attacked a certain amount of times (the skill descriptions even state that multi-hit attacks can remove the shield. The Pegasus Bowgun has a multi-hit attack (or is it the rising one? I forgor but he does have one) and once that barrier is broken, the Overwhelming Aura and Fear Manipulation should come into effect, allowing him to finish the fight with the instantaneous plasma manipulation attack. Not only that, but as Zeed has said, he has electricity manipulation and weather manipulation to help him with that too.
You need 7 hits to make the shield disappear, and the shield you'll be recreated at the moment that Lich do a action

Weather manipulation will be useless, Lich is a skeleton, a blizzard will little to no effect on him, and eletricity is negated by the forcefield too (There's a lot of monsters with eletric attacks)

He just get intangible to get near the monsters.
The current scan for that is broken, so a instance would be cool, plus Kuuga doesn't have to get near ALK at all because of 5-B range.
You need 7 hits to make the shield disappear, and the shield you'll be recreated at the moment that Lich do a action
Kuuga is 14.3 times stronger than AGK, so one hit will be more than enough.
Weather manipulation will be useless, Lich is a skeleton, a blizzard will little to no effect on him, and eletricity is negated by the forcefield too (There's a lot of monsters with eletric attacks)
Blizzard is indeed useless, but any other offensive attack would just one-shot the Lich King regardless if he has the shield or not.

Shouldn’t the matter Hax bypass the shield, since it’s shown to target on person’s body? Even then, a single hit really should just seal the deal since like Zeed said, Yusuke is far stronger than ALK. Also, a thing to mention is that almost every hit he lands will Basically cause ALK to explode from the inside out due to sealing energy. Shouldn’t forget his passive aura which would weaken an opponent.

Even if the forcefield works, once it is broken, the overwhelming aura will make sure the forcefield never gets back up again due to being 'crushed' and reverting to his weakened state.

Just as reference, if I am correct on if as a more knowledgeable Kuuga supporter can correct me here, while in Daguva’s OA (which is equal to this version of Kuuga’s), Yusuke went from being an island buster to a small building level down to wall level.

Kuuga was at his Pegasus Form, he was still 9-A back there, but yeah, he revert back to Growing Form due to Daguva's presence.

Voting Kuuga by the way. He is 14.3 times stronger than ALK, meaning that the forcefield would break in the very first attack. He cannot resist Kuuga's passive fear aura or much less contend with his much more sharpened senses.

Even if the forcefield works, once it is broken, the overwhelming aura will make sure the forcefield never gets back up again due to being 'crushed' and reverting to his weakened state.
His weakned state still have the forcefield, even If Lich is weakened and lost its shield, another shield will be created eventualy

His weakned state still have the forcefield, even If Lich is weakened and lost its shield, another shield will be created eventualy
Ok chief, three scenarios can happen:

1-Lich's shield will immediately get destroyed due to the huge AP diff, and becomes weakened. Sure he can always reform it back but we also have to consider the fact that one little blow in his direction will completely decimate him. Especially when we take this into account:
the shield you'll be recreated at the moment that Lich do a action
This is where the overwhelming aura and fear manip will come in, rendering the enemy vulnerable and causing them to collapse on the floor, unable to do any sort of action. Yusuke himself has experienced this, to which he has described it as being "crushed". What's worse is that this will revert Lich to his 8-A tier, weakening him even more, forcefield or not.

2-
You need 7 hits to make the shield disappear
Should AP diff not be affected by the shield and we do have to hit it seven times, this is not as hard as it sounds. Kuuga's Rising Pegasus bowgun can shoot several arrows in one shot and this weapon can rapidly fire, causing the forcefield to break, the scenario above will happen, and the remaining arrows fired will hit him and he will die. Electricity Manipulation still counts as an offensive attack and the plasma ignition can be ignited on his forcefield/surroundings, and it causes continuous damage that will add the counts to which the forcefield will break again. We also have to remember the sealing energy that Kuuga has, which allows for anything attacked by him to explode from the inside out.

3-
Shouldn’t the matter Hax bypass the shield, since it’s shown to target on person’s body?
Unless the forcefield is like a suit and not a forcefield per se, Kuuga can manipulate the atoms inside Lich to ignite into plasma and burn him just from that.

With what all three scenarios entail, the forcefield is just delaying the inevitable and Kuuga can get by his forcefield to finish the job.

The AP/Dura difference is wild when we include the aura. Street level vs Island level, Yusuke could sneeze and it’s cause ALK to explode. Nothing really prevents him from using his thought based transmutation to target the surface of a person’s body and causing them to ignite. Don’t forget that the aura also makes the victims exhausted within seconds of being in it. Honestly, Yusuke breaks the shields and hits him again to oneshot or uses his thought based transmutation, with or without shields.

This is where the overwhelming aura and fear manip will come in, rendering the enemy vulnerable and causing them to collapse on the floor, unable to do any sort of action. Yusuke himself has experienced this, to which he has described it as being "crushed". What's worse is that this will revert Lich to his 8-A tier, weakening him even more, forcefield or not.
Being incap will not stop the passive of Lich, since the passive is actived even when the character have the debuff: Stun, Sleep, frezze.

The plasma will be negated by the barrier, even attacks that spawned in the characters are negated by the barrier

And what would he do after his shield is shatter?

Not much. He'll get stunlock from Kuuga's aura and once he broke the shield Kuuga can immediately turn him into plasma.

Being incap will not stop the passive of Lich, since the passive is actived even when the character have the debuff: Stun, Sleep, frezze.

The plasma will be negated by the barrier, even attacks that spawned in the characters are negated by the barrier
Then scenario one and two still stand. While it won't obviously knock him out as you said, he'll at least be affected by the aura long enough for Kuuga to finish him off.
By the way, Lich really has a wincon?
I don't think so tbh.

It’s a lot more even, ALK is ~10x to 20x faster but does he any way to ignore dura, his stats are still reduced several, like Street+ Vs island +.

Also, Yusuke beats out like, around half of the people on the list while loses to them when speed is equal. How should we deal with that? Have him in every single spot until he loses against someone in speed equal.

Last edited:
Wait a minute. I want to ask what a monster is in summoner wars, since Lich's soul hax is said to imprison the soul of the Monster that dealt the most damage and takes control over the Monster.

Wait a minute. I want to ask what a monster is in summoner wars, since Lich's soul hax is said to imprison the soul of the Monster that dealt the most damage and takes control over the Monster.
Everything is a monster in SW, human, werewolf,zombie, Skelton, robot, plant, human with metal part, cyborgs, birds, slime, etc...

And if say there are two monsters fighting Lich, how else is is determined who would be soul haxxed while they haven't damaged him yet? Since the lich only does it to one monster only.

I will say that Yusuke does resist morality control and corruption before.

Also, Yusuke beats out like, around half of the people on the list while loses to them when speed is equal. How should we deal with that? Have him in every single spot until he loses against someone in speed equal.
what do we do with this

Back