• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Helping in Key Creation for characters

FantaRin_The_First

Username Only
Hey, hey, Fanta here, and requesting some CRT help - er... rather, it is help for a future CRT of mine. Essentially, it is a Danganronpa V3 CRT - It's a shocker. I know... - but in this future CRT, I plan to give V3 characters a new key for their pages - Ultimate Talent development plan-slash-Ultimate Summer Camp or UTDP/USC for short.

Let me explain. UTDP is a side-game that unlocks after beating V3's main game, which has the cast of V3 and the past two Danganronpa games interact with each other inside of a board game-slash-RPG-like hybrid game set in an alternative timeline where the events of the games don't occur, and all of them just be students for three years in a school setting. USC is much of the same, serving as an expansion of UTDP, but set inside a virtual world with the backdrop of a place called Jabberwock Island, and happens to be cannon to UTDP's universe, to my knowledge.

There isn't anything in UTDP/USC that is worth them getting a separate profile, in my eyes - everybody has the same backstory and personality, but they are inside of a world in where the Despair didn't take over and start a Killing Game and are free to interact with people from their games and not in their games. However, in UTDP/USC, characters are given access to abilities and such that makes them very different from their main game counterparts - healing spells, elemental attacks, etc.

Seems simple, ye, but... there is an issue. Scaling. Due to this.

Note: Do not scale characters in Danganronpa V3 from characters in main storyline of Danganronpa. Danganronpa V3 is separated from the main storyline due to the story of V3 exists outside the fictional story of the main game, and the main storyline was considered a fictional series in V3 world. - this is in all V3 characters profiles.

I could scale the V3 folks to their Main Game V3 stats, but, as I said before, V3 folks exist alongside the cast from the past two Danganronpa games, who are exactly as strong, fast, durable, etc as they were in their games - which makes it hard to decide if a Hypothetical-UTDP/USC were to be made, what calcs should they scale to; especially when certain counterparts of V3 folks are implied to be as strong as the more physical-capable folks of DR 1 & 2.

TLDR:

Want to make keys for V3 characters
Don't know which calcs should I use to scale their stats.
Should I use the calcs for V3 or should I use the cals for the other DR games since V3 characters are stated and implied to be just as strong as them - but only add Possibly/Likely rating to them?

Any advice or ideas on what I should do?

Back