• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

help

As for the profile itself, the statistics need justifications. Why is his Attack Potency rated as Small Building level - is there any particular feats that put him at that level? Why is his intelligence rated as Extraordinary Genius - does this version of Batman have any feats at that level?

i did his attack potency is building level because he Defeated all his villians at once and it was a stomp.

Few things to point out:

• Make sure you write something for the summary, usually along the lines of who they are and briefly what they do in the story.
  • Utilise Source Mode editing
  • Make sure there's only one space between something like 'Classification' or 'Tier' and the text that comes after it (e.g. Classification: Human)
  • Make sure that you link powers and abilities to their correct pages. Instead of Cold resistance, you can put Resistance to Ice Manipulation. If you want to, you can use a divider (|) after the title of the page to call it something else (e.g. {Ice Manipulation|Cold Manipulation} where squiggly brackets represent square brackets)
  • Make sure that your justifications are sufficient. Defeating several villains at once is not a building level feat; defeating multiple people who can destroy buildings is a building level feat.
  • Remember your capitalisation and that you're bolding the right things.
  • Check your spelling
  • If there's no notable attacks/techniques then get rid of that section

Well okay, my apologies, but the profile still isn't up to par I'm afraid.

Here's an example of an accepted wiki page. The powers are correctly linked + explained, the attack potency has a justification that fits the level, the grammar is correct and nothing is unnecessarily made bold.

Can you fix this its black '''Defeated all his villians at once and it was a stomp. including building level villians.'''

I fixed it. In future, use source mode editing and make sure that the text that you don't want to be bold is outside of the three apostrophes.

What building level feats do his enemies have?

Alright, seems fair. Finally, does he have any intelligence feats that put him at 'Extraordinary Genius'? Being the smartest in your verse doesn't automatically make you an Extraordinary Genius, mind.

Ok the intellegence is changed

im now currently working on joker lego . if there is something wrong with batman lego tell me and if im not online fix it your self.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Mind you this only covers the TV show and the films (Animated and live action). I am not sure if the comics ┬¿Batman ´66┬¿ counts.
As long as I can get my Batman '66 matchups, I'm not sure I care that much.

The comics and crossovers might be worth another key, at least, because their canonicity is dubious.

So no Green Hornet Batman crossover. Ok then.

Also I already know LEGO appearance is off the table. Atm he seems ¨At least 9-C physically, 9-B with weapons and vehicles¨

POHeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
So no Green Hornet Batman crossover. Ok then.
Also I already know LEGO appearance is off the table. Atm he seems ¨At least 9-C physically, 9-B with weapons and vehicles¨
Oh, if it's in the TV show, it's canon.

The scenarios where 60's Batman meets old TV properties in comic form, it probably isn't.

Then scaling to the Green Hornet is fine. Still mostly 9-C, possibly higher feats, In the animated films which iirc are canon, the equipment is shown more in depth and a bit more obserd. Idk if it should be its own key.

Actually I ("with help" - I mean taking some findings - from Matpat - ya the Matpat of the Game Theory and Film Theory) have calibered the Lego Batma here.

Jongensoden said:
pilgor needs Blue Streak as a variant of him
Excuse me but what are you talking about? Is there anything I can help? Thanks.

Jasonsith said:
Actually I ("with help" - I mean taking some findings - from Matpat - ya the Matpat of the Game Theory and Film Theory) have calibered the Lego Batma here.
And would anyone (esp calculation experts) have a look if that can overwrite the prior stats of uncalibrated Lego Batman? Thanks.

Jongensoden said:
How do you do that.
don't know what you are talking about...

more importantly, if my calculations get officially accepted the Lego Batman character profile needs to be edited.

Back