• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help with Borderlands revisions.

Dienomite22 said:
really the only thing i disagree with is the tyreen the destroyer tier, tyreen didn't consume the destroyer she fused with a small part of it so she shouldn't scale to a full body destroyer.

@Dienomite

I mainly disagree with two points you've made. Overall, I think your claims hold water, but there are a few small details that could change things a little bit:

1. Lilith and Tyreen at their base levels are equal. In the first fight, Lilith and Tyreen's power output matched before Lilith's greater experience allowed her to get some hits in and rough up Troy. While Lilith was distracted by the fact that Troy was a Siren, something that should have been impossible since Sirens could only be women, Tyreen took the opportunity to start absorbing Lilith's powers. If any other Siren besides her attempted a move like that, Lilith could have kept fighting.

Here's the clip as proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4LgA5D3EtU (0:21-1:51)

2. Maya and Zer0 should scale to the BL3 Vault Hunters since Maya helped fight The Rampager and Zer0 helped fight Katagawa Jr. A case can also probably be made for Brick and Mordecai to be comparable as well for their involvement on Eden-6. If it makes it easier, seperate keys for each game can be made for each Vault Hunter since it's implied that Lilith, for example, only got more powerful with each game

@Lavcore

That's what I though too but there really is no answer. After Tyreen is killed the Destroyer is never mentioned again and the threat to Pandora was Elpis because it was too close to Pandora which would open Pandora in it's entirety and destroy everything on it's surface. I wasn't going to scale her to the Destroyer originally but it's really up in the air as to wether or not the Destroyer is still alive but I could be wrong because I only recently beat the game and could have missed something.

@Sorvoe

1. This is true but it holds little meaning unless Lilith being boosted by Eridium gets a possibly 5-C rating or beginning of the game Tyreen and Lilith being High 7-C which probably makes more sense because Lilith and Tyreen aren't using all their power in their fight.

2. Only mid to late game BL3 vault hunters scale because that's when you face Troy and Tyreen. The Rampager and Katagawa Jr where all in the beginning of the game and the bosses have no way to scale to Troy or Tyreen tier I believe. I wouldn't add Brick or Mordecai either since Eden-6 stuff also takes place before the mid to late game and the boss there doesn't scale to Troy or Tyreen. Lilith is the only one I can see as growing more powerful with each game because that's whats shown in BL2 and 3.

Yeah thats what I was thing too, but for real man you deserve props for doing all of this. But hows the speed going anyway?

Thanks, I feel like I'm still missing more feats but that's what a subsequent playthroughs are for.

Regarding speed, I want to establish tiering first before doing anything with speed but what I do know is Relativistic and FTL speeds are definitely within the realm of possiblities.

so i was playing through the bloody harvest event(which is awesome) and i thought of something when the BL3 VH profiles get added would they have NPI for being able to touch ghosts? or does that fall under game mechanics?

If it's actual ghost yes, I haven't played the update yet but I believe they could also have it from being able to hit/shoot the Guardian's "soul" which, although aren't real souls and instead are data that some how acts as souls, but ability additions are something that should be handled seperately since there is alot to add.

the whole point of the first halloween quest was to get ectoplasm from ghosts so that maurice could open a portal to heck.

Bump some sataff on their walls with this to come take a look, or anyone else knowledgeable if there's anyone else. Not much won't happen if you don't place this in people's faces.

Also, I agree with this though I think there should be some more talk for potentially missing hax stuff. I also kinda wanna talk more about the 5-C rating but I have to get home first aaaagh.

I think we should create a new thread with the new proposals to make reading so it can be comprehended more easily and staff doesn't have to search the whole thread.

Huh, that's actually a good point. Should we mainly focus on speed and AP issues plus any other small hijinks, or should we also invite discussion into possibly missing hax?

I would probably keep focus on AP and Speed for now since I can't manage gathering and listing the copious amount of missing abilities along with talking about AP and Speed which I'd imagine would take up most of the discussion.

I could do it right now but don't want to forget to mention so you can mention anything here worth bringing up regarding speed or ap and I'll put it in the thread.

Beyond what you've brought I don't think there's much else. Though, are we still gonna try to get much out of Lilith flying to the moon in a few seconds for a possible movement speed boost to her and stuff like that?

Back