• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HELP NEEDED: Creating New Hax Abilities.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I usually don't ask for help for this stuff but.....

I need help creating more special abilities for my OC verse of Yuracion Absolo (Plan in making it a real game series one day.). Now thing is every character has a special ability that goes by a certain name. Of course this concept is based on the JoJo's stands and their abilities. I have the story pretty much outlined. I just need this to fill in the blanks of battles.

Here is one ability I made.

Leveon Garse's Ability: Immortal Berserker

Each time he gets hit his stats increase and his opponent's abilities become less effective each time. If a skill was to kill him, he will survive until he is hit 5 more times.

So could someone help me with these abilities? Cuz I'm running out of ideas....

You got a second or third part to that ability? I didn't explain it but the abilities usually have 2-3 effects. 2 is the most common however. But thanks for commenting.

Yeah Sure, Time Breaker 2nd Part: By touching himself he can time travel.

What ever he causes to travel through time ages.

Using Time Breaker he is able to create "Time Shields" which send the enemy to the end of time if touched.

So pretty much:

Time Breaker

With his punches he can send his enemy forward and backward in time. By touching himself he can time travel. What ever he causes to travel through time ages. Using Time Breaker he is able to create "Time Shields" which send the enemy to the end of time if touched.

(I meantt to post this yesterday, but I got sidetracked)

One of my friends gave me this idea awhile back: Whenever you insult your enemy, the insult becomes true. If you call someone stupid, they become stupid, if you call them weak willed, then they become weak willed, if you say they're weak, they can no longer hurt you. The ability was to be sort of a "yin yang" with another ability that does the same thing for compliments.

Fate of the Fallen:

The user of this ability gains the powers of all the people that his/her opponent has slain. Should the number of people exceed 5, their powers are multiplied by 2. Should the number of people exceed 55, the user gains resistance to the aforementioned powers. Should the number of people exceed 555, the user becomes immune to lower dimensional attacks.

Edit: Lower dimensional being anything lower than 4D.

Why would the villain get an ability that makes them stronger the more people their opponent has killed? Wouldn't that make more sense for the hero?

Well Zavin's ability was already a copy ability as is. There is a reason why no one aside from Kasairyu can face him.

Back