• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Help in creating a character profile

Ok, I was thinking about making profiles for characters from animations on this Youtube channel, Kevin Temmer Tunes, but I'm not very familiar with how the calculations and other information are verifiable, so can someone help me profile the moon?

I wanted to start with this character because I believe it's the one with the most measurable achievements in his animated videos.

REFERENCES OF VIDEOS THAT MOON IS PRESENT:

my opinion:
The Moon is at least planet level (possibly bigger due to being able to destroy 2 planets with just one alzer without showing effort), possibly star level if we compare with Mr Sol (and seen being able to hit Mr Sol and throw it away, besides saying that when you destroy everything you'll miss him, which proves to be stronger than him)
and there must be a second key that would be level universe (employed it says that it destroys the entire universe, but it is not known if it would be little by little or with a single attack, but as it says that no solid liquid or gas would be left, it is very likely that it is universe level)

In addition, he must have the following powers:
  • Self-Sustenance(Type 1: lives outside in the vacuum of space because it's the moon)
  • Energy Projection(can shoot laser beams from his eyes that fry whatever he wants)(can shoot laser beams from his eyes that fry whatever he desire, ,it should be mentioned that his lasers can bounce off surfaces if they don't hit their target as seen in Lofi)
  • Heat Manipulation and Fire Manipulation(as stated earlier, it can fry things with its laser beams, and apparently it can spontaneously ignite the earth suddenly (probably thought based)
  • Size Manipulation(as seen in Moon rap and Lofi the moon is able to freely control its own size, ranging from the size of a potted plant to possibly the size of the galaxy, possibly larger, it is worth mentioning that its strength apparently changes according to its current size, as it was knocked down by martha's plant pot by the pot itself while trying to hit mr sun with its lasers)r)
  • Body Control(he can freely stretch and control his tongue like a tentacle)
  • Limited Light Manipulation(He can make your eyes glow red at will, and during moon rap make the space glow a light shade of red)
  • Possibly Inorganic Physiology(Because it is the moon, and made of moonstone and other minerals)
  • Longevity and possibly type 1 immortality(Being the moon, it already exists before humans existed and a long time before, and it is said by the sun that religion warned about it, implying that it is a much older being)
  • Water Manipulation(Crying, not usable in combat)
  • Stealth Mastery and possible teleportation(As seen in Lofi, he managed to approach Mr Sun without being noticed multiple times, possibly teleporting himself from outside the house into the potted plant)
  • Levitation / true flight (can move freely through space and earth even though he has no arms, legs or wings, he manages to disable this as seen in his last appearance in Lofi's looping)
If I've been posting this in the wrong place I'll be glad to know and I'll change it to the right one as soon as I know what it is.

I already thank you for any help I get

Back