• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Was waiting for someone to do this so I could vote. Muahahaha.

Anyway, what does Helios start out with? Because as soon as the match starts Kars will look at him and U N D E R S T A N D him.

Actually something to say.

His Raging Sphere Savior isn't some kind of power null (is it even his power null? It looks more like Reality Warping to me) he has to activate. It is something that always protect him. Event leading to his death? Event gets erased.

Also can Kars understand Helios? He isn't even a human but an Asterism, a higher dimensionu particles

Just for some context, Beyond is a higher dimensional God that transcends the JoJo multiverse. The JoJoverse has infinite universes and that makes Beyond at least 2-A.

Sir Ovens said:
Just for some context, Beyond is a higher dimensional God that transcends the JoJo multiverse. The JoJoverse has infinite universes and that makes Beyond at least 2-A.
Sound more like High 2-A with me.

One more proof about Beyond that it exist being beyond time and space

If Kars does stomp as Low 2-C. Can you explain how can he overpower against Helio's Savior?

i mean...the thing about helios is that the power null...power nulled a power null (Ask kerebos that just happened lolz) But that shit always protects him afaik so there is that

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i mean...the thing about helios is that the power null...power nulled a power null (Ask kerebos that just happened lolz) But that shit always protects him afaik so there is that
That's funny because Kars can time stop people who time stop people who are resistant to time stop.

Ye but that's just one of the minor stuff Savior can do

Main thing it has is noping everything that will kill/erase/end/screw Helios

That's funny because Kars can time stop people who time stop people who are resistant to time stop.

Right, how does Time stopping someone mean they have the resistance to it?

The World Ultimate resists time stop. Kars used his TWU to time stop DIO with his TWU. Thus Kars time stop > DIO time stop > GER infinite speed.

i mean...savior is passive AF it kept neg helios's death and the protag despite power up couldn't put him down at all due to this

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i mean...savior is passive AF it kept neg helios's death and the protag despite power up couldn't put him down at all due to this
Maybe except Giorno "Canceled my death"Giovanna had a play and outright act as a bitch to dio just for jorge and his life ta be spared because ger fodder when engaging dio.
Screenshot 20180417-113241~01

Back