• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

I vote to Hela. Hela has higher LS (Hela's >Class T and Hessonite's >Class M), longer range and Hela's H2H combat skill make her have advantage when they are close. Hela's Manifestations make sure she always has more options. Hela is not without difficulty, but she has more chances to win.

I vote to Hela. Hela has higher LS (Hela's >Class T and Hessonite's >Class M), longer range and Hela's H2H combat skill make her have advantage when they are close. Hela's Manifestations make sure she always has more options. Hela is not without difficulty, but she has more chances to win.
Isn't Hela pretty close to baseline? (Also, I’d argue Hessonite has similar, if not superior combat skill/experience due to her being a “perfect” gem warrior who also has several thousand years of combat experience)

Last edited:
Alright, so Hela’s AP seems to be upscaling from High 7-A+/back scaling from 5 Gigatons, so she’s around baseline.

Not taking into account the AP revisions going on with SU, Hessonite one-shots Sugilite and Sardonyx, both of which should be stronger than Opal, who’s superior to 16 Gigatons, meaning Hessonite’s AP is >>>4x Hela’s, so in close-quarters, Hessonite’s comparable skill and experience and massively superior AP means she’ll be dominating (Hela’s massive LS advantage wouldn’t matter since she doesn’t grapple)

And while Hela’s could try to outrange, Hessonite’s far superior dura means that she’ll be taking chip damage at best, her regen would allow her to quickly recover from any harm done (As long as Hela doesn’t hit Hessonite’s gem, but Hessonite’s definitely not going to let that happen), and her limitless stamina means this would only be hurting Hela’s overall. So in close range Hessonite destroys, and at long range she can outlast, voting for the gem with the weird eye

(Also, I’d argue Hessonite has similar, if not superior combat skill/experience due to her being a “perfect” gem warrior who also has several thousand years of combat experience)
Yeah but fighting who? The only aliens we see are non-sentient.

Back