• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hedrox the Infinite VS Kagachi the Samurai Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stomp, Kagachi is 7-B

That joke still ain't funny cause only Tabletop Bois understand

Anyways

Kagachi is >>>>>>>108008584 Joules and Hedrox is 351140060 Joules, so, Kagachi definitely has a 1-up on him, but probably not enough to outright blast away Low Hi-

looks at Low High justificatio

regening from a torso and regening his heart before he could replace it

.... That's like High-Mid at best. An entire torso ain't what I'd call anywhere near "A small piece of your body" like a drop of blood. And regening a heart is low mid

But maybe I'm wrong

Anyways, with that in mind, Kagachi just has to attack fast enough to rip him to shreds so he doesn't Regen. And... Of course, he does have pretty good speed, but his boss fight kinda shows he more just hits stuff till it dies. Not really much form.

Of course, he also has phase two, where he pulls another Katana to attack with. Though... He still just kinda swings at his opponents with no real form.

So, he's probably going to have a bit to trouble dealing with Regen, and while he could overpower it.....

He probably won't.

I meant to put High-Mid on Hedrox's profile, not Low-High.

EDIT: Fixed it.

Anyway...

I don't think simply cutting Hedrox into a bunch of pieces is going to work out too well. The minute something gets sliced off, that piece grows an entire body on top of the original Hedrox regrowing whatever he just lost.

Do that for long enough, and Kagachi is eventually going to have a good several dozen Hedrox clones ready to gang-stomp the shit out of him.

A severed body part grows its own body within a few seconds in-game.

Gameplay-wise, that's what makes his boss battle so difficult initially. You're not supposed to fight him directly-- that's suicide.

Well ugh

Considering that's kinda how Kagachi fights

Ugh

Forking heckery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back