• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hecatia Lapislazuli vs White Face

Top notch debating here.

Anyway, neither of them really have a way to put each other down. But thankfully, White Face should be able to BFR her into his room at some point, he can time stop and end the fight right there.

Doesn't matter, raw power can't get you past High Godly.

I'd honestly say Unequalize speed to make it fair...Even if she's the fastest character with speed on this site.

Gargoyle One said:
Doesn't matter, raw power can't get you past High Godly.
I'd honestly say Unequalize speed to make it fair...Even if she's the fastest character with speed on this site.
if were going to be real about speed wouldn't all the character with time manpulation be the fastest? also why is Hecatia the fastest? power =/= speed. other wise str and agility stats in video games would just be in the same stat.

Ah yes, because a size difference of about 1-2 meters is totally comparable to a size difference of about 10^120 meters.

Are we seriously doing this now?

An elephant and a cheetah is such a hilariously small difference the comparison is objectively.

Make a CRT

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Ah yes, because a size difference of about 1-2 meters is totally comparable to a size difference of about 10^120 meters.
ok then heres a better example is godzilla (Hesiei) faster then a fighter jet spefically a modern fighter jet.are we faster then a fly?

if size factored into everything with speed i would be able to throw a rock at a bee hive and out run the angery swarm of bees.

and again how do we know Hecatia is faster then Amitabha? i don't remember her saying she was faster.

I'm saying that she is. Saying that Amitabha isn't FTL due to comparing him to a cheetah is nonsense.

@Hazer Can you stop using nonsensical Real Life example? All of your examples relies on something small being faster than other of its size (A jet for example).

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I'm saying that she is. Saying that Amitabha isn't FTL due to comparing him to a cheetah is nonsense.
@Hazer Can you stop using nonsensical Real Life example? All of your examples relies on something small being faster than other of its size (A jet for example).
so saying somthing is faster because its big dispite having real life examples of this not being true and factoring in Amitabha has not shown up so we don't actucally know how fast they are is not one massive assumsion?

also there are jets in Godzilla and how is godzilla a real life example?

but w/e ill leave this for a diffrent disscussion.

We had a thread about relative speed not too long ago. The argument was that Amitabha should move at MFTL+ speeds because even twitching his finger would make him move a huge distance already. I don't quite recall the outcome of the thread, but the point was also brought up that relatively speaking, Amitabha's reactions would be hella slow given his size.

Back