• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heaven Ascension Dio runs a gauntlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
HA Dio
Dio has knowledge about his enemies.
Takes place in Hidden Leaf

Round 1. Whis and Beerus

Round 2. Pre Crisis Superman and Rune King Thor

Round 3. Saint Seiya and Dark Schneider

Round 4. Full fed Galactus

Round 5. Phoenix and Scarlet Witch

Round 6. STTGL and Anti Spiral

Round 7. Current Darseid and Anti Moniter

Round 8. Othinus

Round 9: Demi Fiend

How far he gets?

Haha! What? Too slow for Thor? Dude go read Jojo manga and play EoH game. Dio is far above the pay grade of likes of RK Thor.

I've only read two parts so far and omnipresence is the highest form of speed Dio is rated FTL I don't see your point?

Who told you HA Dio is FTL? The speed, time and space is irrelevant to him at this point. He has transcended all of them.

Coleworld12 said:
Even if his speed is immeasurable it still won't matter when omnipresence is literally being everywhere.
Dude, it doesn't matter if he is omnipresent or not. Dio has enough hax to put down Thor while eyes closed.

Anyways, anyone else?

It matters.He won't get any chance to connect any of those Hax He will be put down before that.Dio's physical durability is nothing special.His haxes make up for that.But RKT eing omnipresent can hit and kill him before he has any chance of using those haxes.++Pre crisis superman is also omnipresent with his sword.Are you out of your mind? You are putting two omnipresents against a haxed character who has pretty much no physical durability feat??

DIO wins round 1, 3 & 6.Anywhere else he gets trashed.

EDIT: Even people would question his victory in round 3 & 6.Look at this.People agreed he can't beat seiya for not having enough speed.But I personallly agrre that he wins those 3 rounds.

Lol, Dio is so underrated here. The fact that he was able to curbstomp a stand that exist outside space and time is enough pimpslap PC Superman and Thor since they are in a lower dimension than him. Not to mention, Dio has D4C abilities too, he can simply goes to parallel universes and if RK Thor and PC Superman chase him, they are gonna get paradox out of existence. His overwriting the truth along with infinite time stop is far greater hax and can simply overcome omnipresence.

As well as time travel, he can simply goes back in time and kill Supes and Thor when they were children.

• sighs* Really Dio is underrated here.

This depends on Dio's ability to time stop indefinitely, which I assume he does at soon as the round starts, so the person he's facing must be immune to time stops.

Round 1: Dio wins.

Round 2: Superman is stomped, Thor beats Dio since he's above time itself.

Round 3: Dark Schneider is stomped, Seiya beats Dio due to being able to move in stopped time.

Round 4: Possibly Galactus due to his superior time manipulation.

Round 5: I honestly don't know but I'll probably side with Phoenix Force Jean Grey and Scarlet Witch for more potent reality warping due to unknown speeds.

Round 6: Probably gonna go with Anti-Spiral and STTGL due to more potent reality warping.

Round 7: New 52 Darkseid and Anti-Monitor gets stomped.

Round 8: Dio loses badly.

Round 9: You're funny, dude.

He'll never make it past Round 2.

Natse said:
This depends on Dio's ability to time stop indefinitely, which I assume he does at soon as the round starts, so the person he's facing must be immune to time stops.

Round 1: Dio wins.

Round 2: Superman is stomped, Thor beats Dio since he's above time itself.

Round 3: Dark Schneider is stomped, Seiya beats Dio due to being able to move in stopped time.

Round 4: Possibly Galactus due to his superior time manipulation.

Round 5: I honestly don't know but I'll probably side with Phoenix Force Jean Grey and Scarlet Witch for more potent reality warping due to unknown speeds.

Round 6: Probably gonna go with Anti-Spiral and STTGL due to more potent reality warping.

Round 7: New 52 Darkseid and Anti-Monitor gets stomped.

Round 8: Dio loses badly.

Round 9: You're funny, dude.

He'll never make it past Round 2.
Sorry to burst your bubbles but Dio is also above time and is not limited to time manipulation only, FYI.

Not to mention, he is far above RK Thor so lol at users who saying RK thor or SS has any chance. Too much overrated.

The wank of Thor and SS is unbelievable ƒÖäƒÖäƒÿæƒÿæƒÿæƒÿæ

If that's the case, then time stop doesn't work and it boils down to Dio's speed and he's awfully slow compared to Seiya and Thor.

Make a thread about Dio being underrated and bring his feats to add to his profile.And both seiya and dark schneider are MFTL+ Dio's too slow for them let alone Non corporeal Omnipresent characters like RK Thor he gets stomped

Lol at Dio being slow.

He blitz GER. A stand that has infinite reaction time. This proves Dio is a 5-6 dimensional being. In terms of speed, Thor and Seiya means child's play to him.

Plz read Jojo manga before making any claims.

Alway wondering why people keep pick Demi-Fiend into a random fight and not the other SMT protagonist o3o

anyway, since HA DIO lack of speed feats, he would probally cant handle any round other than 1 and 8.

Wait... round 3... he fight entire Saint Seiya verse at once ??? O___o

Tusk act 4 at 3-A

Man some people really need to read SBR again or read the manga in general.

Pierced Love Train which is literally something that redirects ish somewhere else a dimensional wall of sorts which Funny can kinda sit behind infinite universes so to speak.

The nail is infinite meaning its damage is and so is its range. Seeing as how Funny couldn't escape it no matter what he did whether he tried switching to a different universe or new bod in general.

Dio's speed feats should be self explanatory when he no selled GER.

Inb4 Jotaro easily blitzed and hit him.

If we're going to use that lets use Chi Chi smacking Goku or a pebble hurting him.

Dio lost due to PIS despite what anyone says that's literally what happened.

"Same stand syndrome."

And yeah cause Heaven Dio doesn't have soul manipulation corpse parts aka what gave Funny V love train dimensional hopping and our favorite reality overwrite which you know one punch and you no longer exist.

Dio losing against STTGL.

>Superior hax.

Yeah probability manipulation yeah that's very superior and will help them out alot when they're erased from existence.

He never blitzed GER, he just connected its fist with TWOH's fist and warped reality so that it never punched him.

He didn't blitz him so to speak GER attempted to punch him or casualty him and Dio met that with his fist.

Which is why I say Dio is acasual in nature.

Since ya know GER is kinda the epitome of casualty manipulation,

Now people keep saying yeah Dio isn't durable he didn't tank those hits.

Let me remind you of something TA4 pierced something that "Sends all misfortune elsewhere" Punching it should result in immediate death. Even Diego Brando knew not to try and punch the nails.

Next GER: GER not punching Dio so he isn't acasual then? From what I remember GER screws you no matter what so when it collided with TWOH's fists Dio should have been casualte'd right? Yeah he wasn't.

Now Jotaro. Protaginist gets a hit in on a super powerful being when the two strongest stands couldn't?

Wow never seen that happen before totally not PIS but even when he was hit instantaneous regen.

And lets not stop there when he was used as a punching bag instantaneous regen again.

Precisely not to mention taking the souls of every single protag and amping himself up even further.

Every protag that did and now exists. Proof of this is in the cutscenes not to mention taking the corpse parts.

Note that HAD that no selled GER and TA4 wasn't even at full power yet. And people seem to forget that he also had Funny V's ability of dimension hop.

Jayslice said:
He didn't blitz him so to speak GER attempted to punch him or casualty him and Dio met that with his fist.

Which is why I say Dio is acasual in nature.

Since ya know GER is kinda the epitome of casualty manipulation,

Now people keep saying yeah Dio isn't durable he didn't tank those hits.

Let me remind you of something TA4 pierced something that "Sends all misfortune elsewhere" Punching it should result in immediate death. Even Diego Brando knew not to try and punch the nails.

Next GER: GER not punching Dio so he isn't acasual then? From what I remember GER screws you no matter what so when it collided with TWOH's fists Dio should have been casualte'd right? Yeah he wasn't.

Now Jotaro. Protaginist gets a hit in on a super powerful being when the two strongest stands couldn't?

Wow never seen that happen before totally not PIS but even when he was hit instantaneous regen.

And lets not stop there when he was used as a punching bag instantaneous regen again.
You forge to mention that Dio resisted that nullification effect of GER. Otherwise he wouldn't be able to punch GER in first pacle as his will would have turned to zero.

Precisely one does not simply collide with GER and live.

Now Dio's speed like I said scaling from GER shouldn't be an issue but we can't have a game where Jotaro can't hit Dio right?

Dio is above the concept of speed since he no selled a stand who isn' bound by speed also.

We need to get CrossverseCrisis and other JoJo fans up on here to discuss Heaven Dio's speed, and by extention GER's speed. Is it even Infinite or Immeasurable? As for reality warping, the best Dio can do is on a 4-D scale. Nothing higher unless explicitly stated.

4-D scale if we're going by "Stated" what scale was he on when he started reality warping?

If we're going by statements GER's speed is NONE as you remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back