• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also Hearts' Supergravity is not baseline, it gets enhanced in previous keys. Bill is getting crushed.
So his Power Null is based on Gravity Manipulation then huh.
Bill lack's (i already said above), things like law or physics doesn't apply to him.
And you know that Gravity falls under Law & Physics right?

Like the Powernull or the shockwaves for the powernull

The link aint opening for me and i cant read japanese
I'm pretty sure the shockwave and all that jazz is just the game being descriptive but I'm not sure so take this with a grain of salt.

The move is passive because the effect of Hearts happens on spawn. The moment you summon him, the effect triggers.

Like the Powernull or the shockwaves for the powernull

The link aint opening for me and i cant read japanese
Aight see if you can see it now

If you can't I am just putting the English translation here

Gravity vortex

As an attacker, seal the Super Attacks of all attackers on both teams whose energy requirement is higher than their team's Hero Energy for that round. As a supporter, greatly slow allies' Charge Impact speed and greatly increase enemies' Charge Impact speed for that round.

Aight see if you can see it now

If you can't I am just putting the English translation here

Gravity vortex

As an attacker, seal the Super Attacks of all attackers on both teams whose energy requirement is higher than their team's Hero Energy for that round. As a supporter, greatly slow allies' Charge Impact speed and greatly increase enemies' Charge Impact speed for that round.

What abilities can it powernull? Mostly wondering if it can null darki ki stuff cause Bill starts with most of that stuf.
Also because Bill is empowered by weridmageddon would it cancel out?

Back