• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazbin Hotel stuff I noticed casually watching through the episodes.

I am fairly new to power scaling so don't expect a lot of math here. I am simply going to list various things I noticed that are obvious to a casual observer that is looking for them. Some of this could be wrong as little nuances could be lost on me or there could simply be things I am ignorant to. I will state the source for the particular entry I am talking about and go through that entry from start to finish. So this isn't going to be chronological, by release order, or follow any one particular character.

• Hazbin Hotel
    • Comics
      • Chapter 1: Dirty Healings
        • Angle Dust
          • Page #04 Retractable arms and possible Hammer Space - Angle usually has 4 arms displayed but in this scene he produces 2 extra arms along with an assortment of guns form seemingly nowhere.
      • A Day In The After Life (The Radio Demon)
        • Alastor
          • Page #05 Any one of many things - Alastor picks a flower from a bush and it wilts nearly instantly.
          • Page #12 & #15 Transformation - Alastor's horns grow longer and his body changes some.
    • Videos
      • Pilot
        • Charlie
          • 1:20 Explosion manipulation - Charlie summons a fireball from her finger that shoots into the sky and detonates like a firework.
          • 9:33 Light/electrical manipulation & possible hammerspace/teleportation - She snaps her finger and the lights in the studio go out and then when they come back a piano has appeared on the reporters desk. (She also produces some confetti type thing from her hand. But I can't tell if she is creating it, summoning it, or was just holding it
          • 9:40 - ?:?? I don't know if the stuff in the song scene is actually happening or not but I will list it nonetheless.
        • Sir Pentious
          • 3:17 War blimp - Sir Pentious piolets a mechanical blimp with many big guns on it. This is later destroyed.
          • 5:17 Ray gun - Sir Pentious wields a ray gun.
        • Cherri Bomb
          • 4:40 Bombs - Cherri has an arsenal of explosives at her disposal.
        • Katie Killjoy
          • 7:38 Some level of healing - Her head nearly completely separates and she snaps it back into place without an issue.
        • Alastor
          • 9:37 Living shadow - His shadow moves independently of him.

I started this pretty late so I'm gonna post this info and I'll probably get to the Episodes and Helluva Boss later. And possibly the music videos if they even have interesting info in their scenes.

Side note I just remembered. My info won't be completely complete as I will only be looking at the released media. No Q&As, author quotes, or external media that I don't know much about.

This is a W.I.P. And I have shaky fingers occasionally so I may accidentally hit save before I'm done editing the text. So I guess you get a sneak peak.

Well I did have about half of the Hazbin Hotel pilot done and was going to take a break. But I am an idiot and when I was testing the links to make sure they worked I didn't have my progress saved. Sigh... I shall do everything again at a later date. Learn from my mistakes kids, save your progress every 5 minutes.

Edit 2 (or is it 3?) I am busy with life things so I probably won't be finishing this. So to the whole zero people who care you should probably go look elsewhere for this info.

Last edited:
Back