• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hazbin Hotel Discussion Thread

as I recall, Charlie is above even the 7 sins in the hell heirarchy, if that’s true then it makes alastor casually reacting to Adam more impressive

as I recall, Charlie is above even the 7 sins in the hell heirarchy, if that’s true then it makes alastor casually reacting to Adam more impressive
Wasnt Adam seriously holding back in that battle? He was not taking Alastor serious till he did, and we all know what happened later. Alastor couldnt react to his slash

Shouldnt we remove this from the entirety of the verse? Adam used Angelic powers yet Pentious's soul was fine.
Looking at the source, whether Vivzie even intended for angelic weapons to have soul EE is up for debate- she's not the one that mentions the soul ceasing to exist. Even if it was intended, it could be interpreted as the soul ceasing to be as a natural process of the world due to a sinner already being in hell and thus having nowhere to go.

For now imo it should be replaced with Immortality Negation & Invulnerability Negation.

Soul EE can be replaced with Immortality Negation for all of a Sinner's immortalities, and he should also get Invulnerability Negation since he can harm Adam.

He might also possibly have Invulnerability due to being an Angel? I think it could be appropriate at least.

He might also possibly have Invulnerability due to being an Angel? I think it could be appropriate at least.
Idk about that, Adam could clearly get hurt by Alastor who didnt use Angelic Weapons

Though the start of the season 1 says Angels are made out of light so that may be incorpreality

Guys. Do we count songs as canon? Like will Adam get reality warping since he messes reality in his song?

i was told that hell's greatest dad i canon, which is were Lucifer gets size manip and duplication from

Wasnt Adam seriously holding back in that battle? He was not taking Alastor serious till he did, and we all know what happened later. Alastor couldnt react to his slash
wasn’t Alastor trying to block it? Fair point on the holding back, though

Idk about that, Adam could clearly get hurt by Alastor who didnt use Angelic Weapons

Though the start of the season 1 says Angels are made out of light so that may be incorpreality
Episode 7 made it pretty clear that Angels are normally invulnerable to non-angelic stuff, I think.

They're called invincible by Charlie, the Overlords believed they couldn't be killed, Carmilla points out that Vaggie fights without guarding at all because Angels can't be harmed normally.

Alastor doesn't really damage Adam at all, he lands an uppercut that does no visible damage and that's it. Alastor also used angelic weaponry in the finale, and when the Exorcists were stopped by his barrier Charlie exclaimed "Alastor's shield is working!", which would imply he did something with his magic that'd counter Angels.

Episode 7 made it pretty clear that Angels are normally invulnerable to non-angelic stuff, I think.

They're called invincible by Charlie, the Overlords believed they couldn't be killed, Carmilla points out that Vaggie fights without guarding at all because Angels can't be harmed normally.

Alastor doesn't really damage Adam at all, he lands an uppercut that does no visible damage and that's it. Alastor also used angelic weaponry in the finale, and when the Exorcists were stopped by his barrier Charlie exclaimed "Alastor's shield is working!", which would imply he did something with his magic that'd counter Angels.
Fair Point. Would they also have Incorpreality since Charlie says they are made out of light?

So should i also add invisibility to Lucifers profile?

Fair Point. Would they also have Incorpreality since Charlie says they are made out of light?
It'd just be inorganic physiology I imagine, Vaggie seems pretty solid at least.

So should i also add invisibility to Lucifers profile?

Soul EE can be replaced with Immortality Negation for all of a Sinner's immortalities, and he should also get Invulnerability Negation since he can harm Adam.

is it just me or should the Adam vs Alastor fight been portrayed as the strongest mortal angel vs the strongest mortal sinner, and the fight should have definitely been longer and closer with Adam barely edging out a win. Would have shown the threat of Adam but also Alastor for later on in the series, cause with how much hype Alastor has around him inverse, he’s really underwhelming in terms of feats

is it just me or should the Adam vs Alastor fight been portrayed as the strongest mortal angel vs the strongest mortal sinner, and the fight should have definitely been longer and closer with Adam barely edging out a win. Would have shown the threat of Adam but also Alastor for later on in the series, cause with how much hype Alastor has around him inverse, he’s really underwhelming in terms of feats
Alastor was not build for it 💀, bro got humbled 🗣🙏

The Radio Fraud got put in his place, we already knew he was punching above his weight class when the hierarchy is Lucifer > Charlie > SDS > Strong Goetia > Alastor

Walastor is gonna come back next season with top of the verse magic and somehow access to angelic powers trust
And when fighting Lilith he’ll say, I didn’t shit, that’s why I lost to Adam, but now I’ll use my anti-Lilith technique which I haven’t used since 1930’s
Ap3dKFg_d.webp

It was clear to me that Alastor wasn't going to do much to Adam, in fact I was surprised he was doing so well until he got stomped.

Alastor didn't use a single angelic weapon against Adam, so there was no way he could do anything to hurt him. I wonder if Alastor himself was aware he stood no chance and purposefully didn't use any angelic weapons to make sure Adam wouldn't take him more seriously and erase him with a single light blast?

Because even with angelic weapons I doubt he'd actually defeat Adam. Alastor clearly did not want to be there in the first place, the only reason he fought was due to whatever deal is keeping him here. And despite that he barely escape getting killed, assuming anything I said is right.

Alastor's hype is compared to the Overlords, who are not the top dogs of the verse by any means. He's very strong as an Overlord, but compared to the angel who leads all of the exorcist? Right now Alastor isn't even close to the top, maybe something could change in the future. But that's speculation for another time.

It was clear to me that Alastor wasn't going to do much to Adam, in fact I was surprised he was doing so well until he got stomped.

Alastor didn't use a single angelic weapon against Adam, so there was no way he could do anything to hurt him. I wonder if Alastor himself was aware he stood no chance and purposefully didn't use any angelic weapons to make sure Adam wouldn't take him more seriously and erase him with a single light blast?

Because even with angelic weapons I doubt he'd actually defeat Adam. Alastor clearly did not want to be there in the first place, the only reason he fought was due to whatever deal is keeping him here. And despite that he barely escape getting killed, assuming anything I said is right.

Alastor's hype is compared to the Overlords, who are not the top dogs of the verse by any means. He's very strong as an Overlord, but compared to the angel who leads all of the exorcist? Right now Alastor isn't even close to the top, maybe something could change in the future. But that's speculation for another time.
Seriously, he KNOWS Angels are invincible, he was using angelic weapons against Exorcists earlier, what was he doing trying to fight Adam💀

Seriously, he KNOWS Angels are invincible, he was using angelic weapons against Exorcists earlier, what was he doing trying to fight Adam💀
If he had a weapon he would be a threat. And then zap. Just like pentious

Last edited:
Back