• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Haxless 9-B Horror Tournament [CLOSED]

Welcome. To...

THE TERRORDROME!

does anyone remember that game?

Anyway, this here is the sign-up sheet for a roster composed of horror's finest villains, menaces, and other vile delinquents — all within Wall level. Once the line-up is complete, the roster shall be shuffled, and each character will be forced to fight one another to the death... or the closest thing to it.

For the
Haxless 9-C Horror Tournament that "inspired" this one i stole the idea, click here.

Rules

• Hax are prohibited; powers that benefit the user (i.e., Immortality, Regeneration, etc.) are fine, but no Reality, or Time, or Fear, or Paralysis, or Death Hax, etc.
  • Characters are restricted to 9-B, meaning 9-B+ characters are not allowed
  • Characters who are 9-B through powers, weapons, or other equipment are allowed
  • Powers, weapons, or other equipment that are out-of-tier are prohibited
  • Two characters per verse; two characters per user
  • Speed is equalized across all battles, but amplifiers are allowed, so long as characters stay within 9-B
  • If the character is immortal (i.e., Zombie Jason, Thorn Michael, Dream World Freddy, etc.), then incapacitation is the wincon
  • Every character here is in-character but also out to kill each other, obviously
  • Only horror characters or intentionally horror-like (i.e. Orochimaru from Part I, for example) characters are allowed
  • The battlefield is the Doyle residence and the surrounding street
Roster
  1. Naoko Kirino (The Pumpkin Night) [25,225.27 joules] — "The Idol" @Nullflowerblush
  2. Michael Myers; Thorn Timeline [1,129,680 joules] — "The Shape" @Nullflowerblush
  3. The Clown (Dead By Daylight) [258,322.12 joules] — ... "The Clown" @Peppersalt43
  4. Jane Perkins [Up to 849,829 joules] — "The Car" @Adem_Warlock69
  5. Baldi [382,910.048 joules] — "The Teacher" @SuperDino85
  6. Brandon Breyer [Approx. 507,462.4 joules] — "The Extraterrestrial" @Coolboy6
  7. Jason Voorhees; Human [1,129,680 joules] — "The Slasher" @RoTt35
  8. SCP-173; Original Canon [257,9400 joules] — "The Sculpture" @AlephNullscp
  9. Billy Chapman [516,644.24 joules] — "The Saint" @MistaClean
  10. William Afton (Games); Special Delivery & Skins [34,960 joules] — "The Man" @AlephNullscp
  11. Impostor (Among Us) [74,937 joules] — "The Imposter" @Adem_Warlock69
  12. Trantor (Ernest Movies) [1,589,350 joules] — "The Troll" @MistaClean
  13. Emma Logan [516,644.24 joules] — "The Robot" @SuperDino85
  14. The Creeper (Jeepers Creepers) [303,500 joules] — "The Creeper" @RoTt35
  15. The Trickster [258,322.12 joules] — " T h e T r i c k s t e r " @Veloxt1r0kore
  16. Nosk [21,516.35 joules] — "The Beast" @Peppersalt43

Last edited:
Isnt brandon invincible to like all attacks unless it comes from the metal on his ship (obviously if like goku hit him he'd die) but all these characters are in the same tier

Isnt brandon invincible to like all attacks unless it comes from the metal on his ship (obviously if like goku hit him he'd die) but all these characters are in the same tier
No limits fallacy says otherwise

Back