• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hax potency question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been told by someone in glass realm that if you can affect infinite amount of something then your hax will be infinitely above baseline in case you can focus the hax on just one target?

Is this correct or not? If yes then how?

If you’re capable of bypassing the resistances of a large number of characters then channel the hax to be more potent against an individual, it should be stronger by default.
I know but affecting infinite number of targets doesn't translate to infinite baseline

that's not the point I'm making, affecting an infinite number of beings naturally immune to the hax casually, and focusing on the hax to affect one person to make it superior would make it stronger.

Sacrificing AoE for potency may be a thing (or vice-verse), although if the mindhax cover a certain area where it affected hundred of people, and then decides it tofocusing it into a single individual, that does not necessary mean the potency increased by hundreds of times; we generally can't determinate the potency in these cases beyond "is more powerful than before".

Makes sense to think of it as range, a grenade would kill targets the same way a bigger bomb would, were they inside area of effect. But I can see how quotes about putting all the weight o power meant for so many against one could change that.

I think it is more than obvious that it is only range.

Yea I also think like that but I was in discussion with Glass and he kept saying otherwise smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back