• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hax and upgrade for many Homestuck characters

QuasiYuri

They/Them
VS Battles
Retired
Clairvoyance with these glasses for Jade

Anti-sleeping majyyks for Calliope

Roxy can use the void aspect offensively in [S Collide] , this should have given resistance to void manipulation at The Condesce.

Time-stop (or able to split people through the timelines?) for Dave i[S Collide]

Dave cut in half the chain linking the Moon to Derse (I do not know what level it is)

Gamzee should have a large star durability, due to having survived without any apparent black hole injury caused by Black Jack's (Alpha) head, with Caliborn-Calliope's birth events occurring after that. Which would make Kanaya large star, and maybe other characters.

Dirk should also have his intelligence ranked "genius" to be able to simultaneously be his real self and his dream-self, as well as to have created an AI auto-responder functioning as a real human and being able to calculate things like the last Pi number

Ghost Andrew Key

It'd help if you edited the title to specify which verse you are talking about.

PaChi2 said:
It'd help if you edited the title to specify which verse you are talking about.
Its homestuck, looks like it

Uhh, I think Azzy planned on doing a massive CRT to fix up the verse soon.

But not sure what my opinion is here, never read it.

Seems fine to me but existing as both your dream and regular self isn't an intelligence feat it's just cause of Dirk's aspect.

Dunno about the durability upgrades though.

Back