• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
THKfbcD.jpeg

md8mX50.jpeg

I know that Goku and Superman has faced off against many universal level threats in their own perspective verse, but never once have I ever seen either one of these characters actually destroyed a universe before. So now the biggest question is, has Goku and Superman ever destroyed a universe before and how did they do it? Please do not ignore any contexts while answering this question, thank you very much.

as far as i can remember, no goku version ever destroyed a universe, i'm pretty sure xeno goku has an combo with vegeta where they destroy a galaxy, but they only every threaten to destroy universes and beyond, but never did actually destroy any.

pre crisis superman destroyed maaldor when he became a universe

as far as i can remember, no goku version ever destroyed a universe, i'm pretty sure xeno goku has an combo with vegeta where they destroy a galaxy, but they only every threaten to destroy universes and beyond, but never did actually destroy any.

pre crisis superman destroyed maaldor when he became a universe
The biggest thing that Goku ever destroyed is a galaxy? Interesting.

Also I am not sure if Superman destroying Maaldor who became a universe is considered him destroying an actual universe, some people will argue against it.

Also I am not sure if Superman destroying Maaldor who became a universe is considered him destroying an actual universe, some people will argue against it.
i mean, just cuz a universe is alive doesn't stop it from becoming a universe, especially if he has stuff inside of him too instead of just being big

i mean, just cuz a universe is alive doesn't stop it from becoming a universe, especially if he has stuff inside of him too instead of just being big
What about Modern Age (1985 – present) Superman? Has he ever destroyed a universe before?

Heroes in most cases only have surrogate destruction /AP feats ( like overpowering someone who can do x or beating someone who became x) whenever we beyond planet+ rather than actual ones especially heroes with high morals like Goku or Superman.

Heroes in most cases only have surrogate destruction /AP feats ( like overpowering someone who can do x or beating someone who became x) whenever we beyond planet+ rather than actual ones especially heroes with high morals like Goku or Superman.
That's really sad.

Back