• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Have any talented fighters I could use?

MaxwelFISH

Joke Battles
Retired
I dont know that many character's that are skilled fighters, so please help me find some. Thanks! (Please make them at least 9-B or lower, thanks)

Ulrich is a pretty fun character to use in Tier 9 matches

Leonardo is pretty underused (though he might get upgraded soon since Donatello has a 9-A feat).

Huey Freema and Riley Freema are classics, solid wall level martial artist with decent proficiency with firearms.

A ton of Power Ranger characters too. Great martial artist with pretty powerful abilities for their tiers (Like the shockwaves of their punches alone can shatter rocks, as seen i Jungle Fury)

She doesn't have a page yet (working on it), but Olive from Princess Maker is probably one of the strongest Wall level characters I've seen. Like, she's a master Martial Artist, expert sword/axe/club user, proficient in archery, legendary in magical arts [which in the game is only really depicted as a fire ball sadly], unbelievably agile, is considerably stronger than even the strongest warriors and athletes in the world. Oh, and she's also a scientist, painter, singer, scholar, adventurer, among other stuff. It's crazy.

Edit: Formatting got weird for some reason.

Back