• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hater's tier

In the finale (wish there was a Season 3), Lord Hater defeated Dominator's ship which almost destroyed the galaxy by himself. Does it count as Galaxy Level?

Well if he did directly tank attacks from the ship and said ship was actually going to destroy a galaxy it could apply but I have non-existent knowledge about that show.

Dominator's destruction has been slow and progressive, One planet at a time, although ridicolously fast as it took a whole season... of their lives. It's not galaxy level, but I do plan to make a thread to give an upgrade to the WOY characters as being MFTL+ as they cross the galaxy casually and Hater should be > the geothermal energy of all the planets but one in the galaxy, as Dom takes their magma to empower her own ship

Assuming there are 100 bilions planter in WoY Galaxy (like in the milky way) and assuming each planet has on average the geothermal energy of Earth AKA 2.4 zettatons of energy, It should place Hater (and Dominator, as her suit is connected to her ship) at small star level (low 4-C) which is mostly consistent with how they use weapons to destroy suns usually.

Xantospoc22 said:
Assuming there are 100 bilions planter in WoY Galaxy (like in the milky way) and assuming each planet has on average the geothermal energy of Earth AKA 2.4 zettatons of energy, It should place Hater (and Dominator, as her suit is connected to her ship) at small star level (low 4-C) which is mostly consistent with how they use weapons to destroy suns usually.
Didn't Hater also tank having his small sun busting missile kicked back at him?

Yes, he was, but frankly I don't want to use it, although gives a good implication of his power

Hater would be at his absolute peak. He was at that moment pumped by pretty much everyone cheering on him. Remember he is the kind whose power fluctuates on his confidence (and this episode showcased it perfectly).

Also, his forcefield was confirmed by the author to have helped shield Wander and Dominator in the orbble here

http://suspendersofdisbelief.tumblr.com/image/146578420781

Also, here Dominator's power are confirmed to come from her suit

http://suspendersofdisbelief.tumblr...6/dominators-powers-come-from-her-helmet-just

I have sent Frank a message if Hater and Dominator can destroy planets on their own as well, to have absolute confirmation

Hmm. So should Hater's profile say that his strength fulctuates much likw Wander?

Kind of confused on the bubble scene. What did Hater's powers help that prevent it from bursting or whatnot?

Yup. That's even noted on the WoY wiki too.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Hmm. So should Hater's profile say that his strength fulctuates much likw Wander?
Kind of confused on the bubble scene. What did Hater's powers help that prevent it from bursting or whatnot?

Yup. That's even noted on the WoY wiki too.
Hater's strength is SHOWN to fluctuate, otherwise he could pretty much stomp the verse (like he was doing until Wander came). I think I can even find a from Fred where he points out that he can't even WRITE correctly when under stress.

I think that just to compare him to how he was throughout the season and the finale is a huge thing.

As we speak Hater is oneof the Top Tiers of the verse, and only because we have been shown there are Universal Beings like the Astral Multi Light Being and the Eternal Turtle

Back