• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hashirama upgrade

doesn't seem to fit the tier of hashirama in the series if its a low end, regardless it seems to me like type 2 calc stacking...

Illuminati478 said:
doesn't seem to fit the tier of hashirama in the series if its a low end, regardless it seems to me like type 2 calc stacking...
It's not calc stacking because it happened i the same scene. Hashirama outsped the BB, and then a few pages later the BB does the mach 234 feat http://*********.com/Manga/Naruto/Chapter-621?id=250356.

Kkapoios did the same thing here in this calc https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kkapoios/Nagato's_Speed here where he calcs the FRS speed and uses it to calc Pain's speed.

Probably, yes, but I do not remember this topic very well at this point. It depends on what Alakabamm and the other administrators think.

Bump. If possible can we get a conclusion on this, FinalBattleX01 has already gone into quite a lengthy explanation about all the things that people thought were bad about the calc, and I showed it's not calc stacking (As it happend in the same feat) can we come to a conclusion about this?

LlamaGod1411 said:
Cin doesn't seem to agree with it.
And I don't think Aizen is agreeing with it either.
FinalBattleX01 already explained everything they arugued about.

Well, since most of the calculation group seemed to agree, I suppose that this is acceptable, but I think that Alakabamm was supposed to try to re-evaluate the calculations into a blog. Perhaps you can send him a reminder message?

Antvasima said:
Well, since most of the calculation group seemed to agree, I suppose that this is acceptable, but I think thst Alakabamm was supposed to try to re-evaluate the calculations into a blog. Perhaps you can send him a reminder message?
Yeah, I will. Thanks for responding.

Back