• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hashirama Senju vs The Avengers (Marvel Cinematic)

Byakuya_"Senbonzakura"_Kuchiki

VS Battles
Retired
Takes place in New York City where they fight for the Tesseract in part 1.

The Avengers considers him as a threat.

Who takes this?

BTW Hashirama can use his Shinsuusenju.

Hashirama Senju
The Avengers

Hashirama is hundreds of times faster than them ,he has higher DC and enough durability to survive their attacks, their is no way the (movie) avengers take this.

Kkapoios said:
Hashirama is hundreds of times faster than them ,he has higher DC and enough durability to survive their attacks, their is no way the (movie) avengers take this.
hulk is immortal (at least this is what avengers-movie suggested), and the more hashi tries to stop him the more he will get angry (and therefore stronger), it would be a matter of time until hashi loses, but without hulk i see some chance for him to win ^_^ (everyone except iron man and thor are non-factors) :D

GreatestSin said:
Kkapoios said:
hulk is immortal (at least this is what avengers-movie suggested), and the more hashi tries to stop him the more he will get angry (and therefore stronger), it would be a matter of time until hashi loses, but without hulk i see some chance for him to win ^_^ (everyone except iron man and thor are non-factors) :D
Hashirama stomps him via Shinsuusenju.

GreatestSin said:
Kkapoios said:
Immortal ???Hulk got owned by hulkbuster ,even hashirama's wooden human can do the job.Also there is a factor called speed, the avengers aren't even mach 1 while hashi is mach 449

Kkapoios said:
Immortal ???Hulk got owned by hulkbuster ,even hashirama's wooden human can do the job.Also there is a factor called speed, the avengers aren't even mach 1 while hashi is mach 449
in the first avenger movie bruce said that he gave himself a headshot and the "other one" simply spat it out, makes him pretty immortal for me :)

The calc is about the iron legion crossing a massive distance in 5 seconds,and he gets the timeframe from the trailer not the movie.

MHS+ avengers while getting blitzed by quicksilver who is probably supersonic in this movie,doesn't seem right.

Hulk = subsonic

Thor= peak human with supersonic reactions (although i dont remember him reacting to anything supersonic)

Iron man =peak human combat and with hypersonic flight speed

Black widow =peak human speed

Captain= peak human+ speed with supersonic reactions

@GreatestSin Immortality or not Hashirama can defeat the hulk with one punch of his wooden human,and if that doesn't work he goes sage mode and uses Shinsuusenju.

Kkapoios said:
@GreatestSin Immortality or not Hashirama can defeat the hulk with one punch of his wooden human,and if that doesn't work he goes sage mode and uses Shinsuusenju.
it wouldnt knock hulk out, i mean, until now hulk never got KOed by anything while he was angry... and hinsuunesu is the gaint buddha-hand-thing right? it would simply make hulk more angry :)

Hulk got knocked out by iron man, so yeah he can be knocked out if the attack is really strong, and Hashi's attacks are far stronger than anything we have seen in the movies so far.Hulk has large city level durability while Hashirama has island+ AP so yeah hulk bleeds.

Kkapoios said:
Hulk got knocked out by iron man, so yeah he can be knocked out if the attack is really strong, and Hashi's attacks are far stronger than anything we have seen in the movies so far.Hulk has large city level durability while Hashirama has island+ AP so yeah hulk bleeds.
i said that it never happed while he was seriously angry, at that time it only worked beause hulks mind-control wore off and he calmed down...

Back