• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hashirama Senju vs Kousuke Ueki

Does Hashirama start in Sage Mode?

If so, then the fight is difficult to determine. Hashirama is incredibly powerful in Sage Mode, although Ueki did bust a mountain with his weakest Sacred Weapon. Tough, but I may side with Ueki here as Hashirama doesn't have hax like Marilyn, Robert, or Hanon.

If Hashirama started out in base, however, then Ueki wins pretty easily.

Kagemaru Kurosuke said:
This may sound like pure wankage, but to be honest I think Ueki might be Island level with the Maoh.
It may not be wanking, actually. If you could get a calc about that or ask a calc member her that do it, you may find it to be Island level or something.

We know that AP wise it should at the very least be waaaaaaaaay more powerful than Ueki's Kurogane, but its AOE doesn't really match up to the hype.

And I don't know if its right to assume that its at least 10x more powerful than the Kurogane just because its the 10th star level sacred weapon.

Back