• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Harbingers of Death: Lavos VS. Darkseid

Darksied via mindhax. Seeing as how he can effect people, like John Constantine, from another dimension, and as this is Godhead, i don't think he'll have a problem mindfricking the space flea. And 2-A Lavos is Time devouer right? I don't think that one has Mid-Godly regen right? Well even Lavos does it won't matter cause those infinite Lavos' will be slaves to darkseid anyway

Plus i don't think Lavos can affect Abstract Existance, which Godhead Darkseid is type 1. So Lavos is facing a type 1 abstract with type 2 conceptual manipulation AND with uber powerful mindhax...i don't see how he would be able to absorb/negate something if he isn't able to hurt it

Yea, there has not been a solid argument stating Lavos wins this more than half the time, though I wonder if Darkseid can deal with passive 4D nom nom or not.

If yall want my opinion, Lavos noms before Omega Beams hit him. even if they do hit him, he resists or gets replaced by another lavos. So Lavos' opening move works before Darkseid's does.

Well isn't mindhax basically just mindfricking? Yeah Omega beams and existance erasure wouldn't work on Lavos like Zephyros said, but the big D wouldn't need to activate omega beams for his mindhax. Couldn't he just do it if he wanted? Cause Darkseid could just mind control the OG lavos and all the other lavos.

I'm saying Darkseid opens with Omega Beams 99% of the time. Mindhax would probably work but I doubt it'll affect every Lavos at once.

Hmm. I guess its a matter of who gets the killing blow first then. I'm still gonna go for Darkseid via mindhax. I can totally see Lavos winning but I believe that Darkseids mindhaxes would stop the one Lavos, not exactly killing it so that type 3 acausality or mid-godly regen wouldn't come into play, before lavos would eat him right up. I just think is mental powers are strong enough to get the job done

Darkseid says: Black racer to me and kills lavos ... unless he takes control of some way of black racer and he kills Darkseid again.

Back