• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Happy New Year!

@Everyone

Thank you all for your kind words.

If you want to know what happened.

At 12:00, some guy just rammed into the passangers seat of her car, and her car toppled over.

But miracously, my sister is completely fine, aside from being in shock.

Thank you again for all your kind words, I know my sister appriecates it.

Happy New Year, and please be safe.

I'm insanely glad to hear that. Please be there to support her since even if she isn't physically injured such an experience can be quite mentally and emotionally scarring. Again, best of wishes for everything.

Ryukama said:
I'm insanely glad to hear that. Please be there to support her since even if she isn't physically injured such an experience can be quite mentally and emotionally scarring. Again, best of wishes for everything.
Thank you again for you kind words.

And of course I will always be there for her.

The thing is, she's strong, like really strong.

So I'm not worried.

No problem and I'm happy to hear that this situation hasn't been anywhere near as bad as it easily could've been. It's absolutely awful that it had to happen at all but instead of focussing on that it's best to just be grateful for how safe and strong she is. Take care.

Warren Valion said:
@Everyone

At 12:00, some guy just rammed into the passangers seat of her car, and her car toppled over.

Thank the heavens....I hope you guys are recovering good and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Doctor Salute

Warren Valion said:
@Everyone

Happy New Year, please tell her we all wish her the safest of years and good luck

Lets hope my arm gets better from being broken

Many friends lost, often sick, without any sense of purpose whatsoever, 2017 was definately not a good year for me, and it mostly stayed the same for 8 years now, hopefully this time something will change, happy new year everyone.

Back