• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
<MK Has an ice user who is also Low 7B

<Uses Scorpion

<Time Stop is the fourth ability down

Boi

Also Hanzo doesn't have ressurection

Stab. Freeze, shatter.

Depends, If Budou's storm is excepted as horizon they're the exact same, if not she still scales from casual 3.9 megatons.

AP is not a huge fact regardless

Never

She's a ******, she usually plays until the opponent is about to hit her with an attack she can't dodge, then she time stops and goes for the kill, after that shes fully serious

So uh, from the reasoning I gave in that Scorpion vs Ryu thread, I think Scorpion takes this.

Teleportation activated with a thought, resistance to her element and his first move being deadly.

Emphasis on stabbing him though the heart as well

The stab that you just pointed out isn't the heart at all. But he has Low Mid so that will survive

That said it appears I messed up, she doesn't stab people in the heart, she shatters them. https://m.imgur.com/nHvUSKY

That won't be covered by his regen as it's only Mid

I'm going to point out that Scorpion can resurrect in a few hours actually.

This is the time Scorpion died by the hands of Havik, early in the morning.

Morning time as well, Takeda travels to the Sky Temple after his Scorpion's "death"]

Same time as the previous one.

Somewhere in the afternoon I guess, do keep in mind that some of the panels where the sky was dark was because a storm was unleashed by Raiden when Havik found Ermac, Mileena and Kotal fighting Reiko at the coast of the island. Another storm was unleashed after the battle when Reiko sacrificed the hundreds of prisoners, which darkened the clouds and was later dispersed in this frame.

After these moments Hanzo fights himself and finally kills his Scorpion persona, gaining complete control over himself and proceeding to rip out Havik's head.

Which leads to the fact that Scorpion would need to be knocked out or incapacitated if she were to win. Killing him won't end him right away.

Incap is 1 hour if it's KO.

At least I think

If I'm wrong it's probably a stomp since Esdeath can't reasonably incap him due to his ice resistance

Scorpion was beaten up by Havik in the comics so incap is possible if Hanzo doesn't morph into Scorpion, sadly it's very in character for him to do so since both are willing to kill.

The only reason why he didn't morph in the MKX game was because he had no reason to kill anyone and had some personal business with Quan Chi.

Kount me in for Scorpion, I'm sure Scorpion can be incapacitated if Havik beat him up really bad to teh point he couldn't even walk, so I vote for Scorpion.

Oh wait he can be uncapped that way as Scorpion as well?

Then Esdeath time stops and slices him apart

Actually I was wrong, it was Hanzo who was beaten up during that time, Scorpion isn't gonna hold back here.

This is Hanzo

Then this is a stomp as she can't beat his ressurection

This just isn't a good match, if Scorpion can be incapped then he gets diced in a time Stop and can't do anything to defend

If he can't, he comes back later and slashes her throat out

Of course it's Hanzo, he can just switch into Scorpion, which he does in most fights. Plus it says they willing to kill from SBA, so he's definitely going to switch all according to Xtas

Willing to kill doesn't entail going Scorpion immediately at all

Hanzo hates turning into Scorpion, he expresses this in the comic as well and it's part of the reason he even stays as Hanzo to begin with

He was also willing to kill Quan Chinand Sub Zero in MKX but didn't.

So he isn't going Scorpion immediately regardless of SBA

He contradicts this alot, he has to do it once they start bringing up a fight.

Quan Chi and Sub-Zero were different matters as Xtas stated. Those encounters weren't even real battles.

Again, those weren't real battles.

Sub-Zero barely had a scratch on him, you'd notice if it's a real fight like that one time Sub-Zero fought Reptile in MK9 where he had visible damage on him but stated that he wasn't here to kill him, so he just beat him up and Sub-Zero didn't retaliate. He also had some personal business with Quan Chi. He wasn't Scopion during that time with QC because he wanted him to see Hanzo, not the spectre that QC made. It's a symbolic scene.

Sub Zero not having a scratch is just due to the game models, not because of the actual fight

With the other Sub Zero chapter every single one of the special forces were completely unhurt visually. And this applies to most of the chapters

Fair enough on Quan though

I think I already explained that.

I will tell you this, most of the people you play as don't have a killing goal. Save for D'Vorah and Kotal's chapters. For Sub-Zero vs Hanzo, Sub-Zero didn't want to retaliate and he clearly said he is not here to betray him.

Back