• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nora also outranges Hinabi by a lot and is far more versatile in her thinking in combat, as well as being able to use chain electrical attacks to prevent bomb spamming

WeeklyBattles said:
@Arrogant what are some of Hibari's feats of combat intelligence?
Being trained since age two and being considered on par with the other Mikagura sisters. And one does not get chosen to be an Overseer of the Kagura Millennium Festival unless they are among the best of the best in combat prowess.

So really there's nothing in the way of actual fighting skill she's demonstrated. Who were the others who could have been chosen over her?

@Dragon Nor normally no, Nora is an observational fighter, if she's at a range she'll start with peppering with her grenades and seeing how the opponent reacts.

WeeklyBattles said:
So really there's nothing in the way of actual fighting skill she's demonstrated.
What part of "no fights outside of gameplay," which I point out in nearly every SK match, made you think otherwise?

Who were the others who could have been chosen over her?

All the other shinobi "students" in the world. Students in quotations because they don't really go to school, literally all they do is train when they're not eating or sleeping. And know, I don't know an exact number but it ought to be somewhere in the thousands at the absolute least.

The part where that severely hurts their credibility skill-wise as there are technically no canon fights.

just for some strength this is what Mand21 speculated:

Mand21 said:
Hikage scales to an effortless 4 tons feat, while Hiei scales to being weaker than an effortful 6.25 tons feat.
Mand21 said:
Their APs actually aren't equal since the feat Hiei scales from was only partially contributed to by the one he is weaker than. Hikage is almost two times stronger.

Sorry Schmuck, I was trying to say that because the High 8-C feat for SK was effortless Hanabi would be at around baseline High 8-C+ or at least equal to High 8-C Yusuke Urameshi due to the similar training. But that's my opinion.

Back